PSVita VHBL Game Title #3 Announced

masterchan777

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Wololo has revealed the name of the third PSP title to enable the latest VHBL exploit on the PSVita, and that game is : Super Collapse 3

Insert here weird explanation on why people should buy the PSP game Super Collapse 3 on their Vita. Implicitly make it clear that this is the next game being used for VHBL. Don’t forget to thank thecobra for his exploit and the port.​

Mention that the game is mostly unavailable for the vita in Europe/Asia, but has been so far spotted in the US, UK, Canada, Mexico, Finland, Czech, Sweden, and Poland.​

Tell people to wait a bit more for the VHBL files.​

2012-04-22-131633.jpg

The VHBL files are yet to be released, but meanwhile, go grab the game off the PS Store onto your PSVitas if you want to try the latest VHBL exploit, while still you can before it is taken off.

Update: the game has been removed from the PS Store.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It'll probably be patched before we know it.

They already took off Motorstorm and Everybody's Golf and fixed 'em and brought 'em back up so odds are they'll do the same.

Normally I wouldn't be disappointed since I'm trying to not pirate as many games but the lackluster PSP selection on the Vita makes me want to pirate basic games that I've wanted to play with two sticks for the longest time.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
It'll probably be patched before we know it.

They already took off Motorstorm and Everybody's Golf and fixed 'em and brought 'em back up so odds are they'll do the same.

Normally I wouldn't be disappointed since I'm trying to not pirate as many games but the lackluster PSP selection on the Vita makes me want to pirate basic games that I've wanted to play with two sticks for the longest time.
They didn't patch the games, actually. Someone discovered they could download the games and transfer them over to a 1.61 Vita from a PS3 and could exploit it that way. It's somewhere on Wololo's /talk forums...all they do is patch the firmware so the exploit doesn't work anymore.

Another also, you can't pirate anything with these exploits as there is no PSP Kernel access, so all it is is homebrew (and not even all homebrew, either). Davee, however, did find an exploit but got PSP kernel access, but the chances of him releasing it due to his strong feelings against piracy is next to none.

EDIT: Also, managed to get this one :P

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They didn't patch the games, actually. Someone discovered they could download the games and transfer them over to a 1.61 Vita from a PS3 and could exploit it that way. It's somewhere on Wololo's /talk forums...all they do is patch the firmware so the exploit doesn't work anymore.

Another also, you can't pirate anything with these exploits as there is no PSP Kernel access, so all it is is homebrew (and not even all homebrew, either). Davee, however, did find an exploit but got PSP kernel access, but the chances of him releasing it due to his strong feelings against piracy is next to none.

Oh, well we can all hope ;)

Only homebrew I'd probably touch is Wagic. And while I really like Wagic, I really don't feel like purchasing this game with the nonexistent money I have, plus I'll probably stay away from hacking my Vita if it ever happens.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States

Oh, well we can all hope ;)

Only homebrew I'd probably touch is Wagic. And while I really like Wagic, I really don't feel like purchasing this game with the nonexistent money I have, plus I'll probably stay away from hacking my Vita if it ever happens.
Heh...yeah...

I'm hoping most emulators work with this release. I'd love to have one device I can play all my SNES, NES, GB/C, and GBA games on that doesn't use a touchscreen

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yhou two are probably the only two who bought a vita lol

[/troll]

j/k on topic i love hacks always good to see someone trying unlike the dead as hell ps3 sceene.

Reactions: 1 person

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But I saw their video that they play one psp iso game: jax and daxter .. I think.
No. That wasn't an ISO, nor was it Jak and Daxter. It was a legit PSN download being launched, not an ISO. And AGAIN, Davee most likely won't release that exploit due to it's probable use for piracy, something he's against.

See here and read the entire thing. http://wololo.net/wa...ss-on-the-vita/

Alright, thanks. Ahhh, that link I didn't read before..Thanks again. :)

lostdwarf

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarleeds.com
XP
Country
Wololo has revealed the name of the third PSP title to enable the latest VHBL exploit on the PSVita, and that game is : Super Collapse 3

Insert here weird explanation on why people should buy the PSP game Super Collapse 3 on their Vita. Implicitly make it clear that this is the next game being used for VHBL. Don’t forget to thank thecobra for his exploit and the port.​

Mention that the game is mostly unavailable for the vita in Europe/Asia, but has been so far spotted in the US, UK, Canada, Mexico, Finland, Czech, Sweden, and Poland.​

Tell people to wait a bit more for the VHBL files.​

2012-04-22-131633.jpg

The VHBL files are yet to be released, but meanwhile, go grab the game off the PS Store onto your PSVitas if you want to try the latest VHBL exploit, while still you can before it is taken off.

New extreme marketing from Sony to sell as many shite games as possible...?

*jk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs