[PSVita] TheFlow teases new eCFW for HENkaku.

Zephir1991

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The game you use to triggers the exploit is just the base, and it will enable you to load the PSP stuff. So get the smallest game you can find. c:

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Maybe a dumb question, but I don't have henkaku to know.
What is so new about filtering, dual analog and touch support??
The Vita emulated PSP can already do all that without hacking.
This essentially turns the native PSP emu into a full PSP with CFW, letting us play PSP "backups" (and use PSP homebrew, but we could already do that with VHBL so meh). So now games Sony/publishers have deemed "unfit" or "unable" to run on the Vita can take advantage of these features as well.

Reactions: Sakitoshi

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
This essentially turns the native PSP emu into a full PSP with CFW, letting us play PSP "backups" (and use PSP homebrew, but we could already do that with VHBL so meh). So now games Sony/publishers have deemed "unfit" or "unable" to run on the Vita can take advantage of these features as well.
Oh, I should have mentioned that I already knew about the full ePSP (I had TN-V in the past).
My question is about the functions that if I understand correctly are unavailable ATM while using henkaku.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Oh, I should have mentioned that I already knew about the full ePSP (I had TN-V in the past).
My question is about the functions that if I understand correctly are unavailable ATM while using henkaku.
Ahhh, ok I see now. For dual analog support, he means actually using the right analog stick as a separate control scheme, not just mapping them to different buttons like the legit emulator. He made a post about it when he first announced he was working on a PSP emu exploit: http://wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=47219&p=413608#p413608 Which is really neat.

For touch stuff, I believe he means the rear touchpad instead of the touchscreen, and for filtering he means additional filters and not just the junky bilinear filtering.

Reactions: Sakitoshi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome