Gaming Psvita Need one game to last me a while?

ColeGingeyRamey

OP
Trophies
Website
easyfreebiez.com
XP
Country
United States
is that more of the board game type of deal... I need some more action packed rpg if that's available. I just ordered it working off the internet for awhile, And I really need a game to add to my order. Don't know what though.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
that game has a goddamn ton of playtime value.

Ragnarok Odyssey might last you quite a while as well...no idea if it had its NA release yet though.

ColeGingeyRamey

OP
Trophies
Website
easyfreebiez.com
XP
Country
United States
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
that game has a goddamn ton of playtime value.

Ragnarok Odyssey might last you quite a while as well...no idea if it had its NA release yet though.
Ragnarok odyssey hmm. I'll look into it.
Ninja Gaiden Sigma.. Gameplay time, was it due to being hard or more than one playthrough?

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ragnarok odyssey hmm. I'll look into it.
Ninja Gaiden Sigma.. Gameplay time, was it due to being hard or more than one playthrough?

The main story itself lasts quite a while. I didn't have much trouble with it since it doesn't let you start on master ninja... still took me a while. Granted i've played the game quuuuite a bit on previous iterations.

There's also a 'mission mode' with quuuuuite a few missions after you've beat the game once. They're just random challenges, some are fairly easy, some are ridiculous. At the end of all the missions there's also Eternal Legend, which is like a brutal little mini campaign mode/mission mode mashup.

S'also multiple playthroughs on various difficulties which keep things interesting by shuffling some things around and ramping up mob difficulty and such.

I'd say for the cost you get quite a damn bit of gameplay.

Drdetroit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you need a game to last you a while might i suggest Little Big Planet for the PSVITA it is an excellent game with a ton of replay value.

Lurker2

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Despite the reviews Silent Hill does last quite a while. It isn't the greatest dungeon crawler but it is fairly good. Ragnarok Odyssey isn't good to some people. If you don't like it at first you probably will dislike it more later on. The story isn't that great as well.

Reactions: Rasas

potato3334

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Disgaea 3 - tons of grinding
Persona 4 Golden - First playthrough will take around 80 hours, and new game plus will last you a while
Ragnorak Odyssey - multiplayer goodness
Blazblue - just an awesome fighting game

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou