Hacking PSVITA hack: can i use my PSN account during the hacking process?

legolas119

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,
i bought a PSVITA and i would like to jailbreak it following the newest method, the VitaDeploy. I watched a couple of tutorial and it is requested to update the console to the latest firmware and to stay connected to the PSN before to start the process ( ). Can I log in with my main PSN account currently used on my not hacked PS4 too? Or is it a big risk to be banned and it is better to create a new PSN account just to use it during the PSVITA hack?

thank you

ChaoticPumpkin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should be fine using your main psn, as far as I'm aware sony doesn't really care about the vita or psn on it, just don't use cheats online obviously. Also I'd recommend using vita.hacks.guide instead of a video tutorial, a lot of them are just following this guide anyway, and they might get something wrong or forget to mention something.

legolas119

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ah ok, i will follow this: https://vita.hacks.guide/get-started.html
I will use my psn account only for the mod: at the end of the process i will disconnect my account and i will not use anymore my PSN account on the hacked PSVITA, so i think it should be safe, are you agree?
I have a PSVITA 1000, so i will keep in the console both the 4GB memory stick and then during the process, i will add the SD2Vita with the microsd (i checked this video tutorial at minute 6.00 he add the S2DVITA and format it). I suppose that even at the end of the total process, i have to keep entered into the console both the Sony Sd card and the SD2VITA card, correct?
thanks!

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I suppose that even at the end of the total process, i have to keep entered into the console both the Sony Sd card and the SD2VITA card, correct?
I think you can work round having an official sony memory card plugged in if you want, but my vita has built in storage & so I never had to.

I think you need a memory card for initially setting up a 1000 though.

legolas119

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hi, i completed everything, it works perfectly. I have a question: if i enter in the PSN using my account (currently i'm using my main PSN account, used on PS4 too), is there a risk to be banned? I only would like to see the DLC available for some games, i will not buy them. Do you think that it is safe to enter in the PSN?
I also woul like to connect to PSN directly from the menu of some games, for example Blazblue Chronophantasma Extend has a menu that i can use to directly log in into the PSN: is it safe?

thanks!

qhost

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bolivia
hi, i completed everything, it works perfectly. I have a question: if i enter in the PSN using my account (currently i'm using my main PSN account, used on PS4 too), is there a risk to be banned? I only would like to see the DLC available for some games, i will not buy them. Do you think that it is safe to enter in the PSN?
I also woul like to connect to PSN directly from the menu of some games, for example Blazblue Chronophantasma Extend has a menu that i can use to directly log in into the PSN: is it safe?

thanks!
As ChaoticPumpkin already mentioned, it's safe, just don't go in online multiplayer and use cheats

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question Will I get banned for signing in with my account on a modded psvita?
not likely, but there's always a risk if using a legit account, which is why you should never use it. the best course of action is to have a different account for each of your devices, because sony bans accounts as well as systems, so if you've made a lot of purchases or are trophy person, all that could be wiped away if you were banned.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDRjqI-fBVI&pp=ygUPVml0Z2luIG1hZ2ljaWFu