Psvita black screen after battery dead

stark89

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello everyone I need help, after months that I did Hello everyone I need help, after months that I did not turn on psvita I loaded it, but unfortunately the screen remains black does not even light up, I had henkaku enso 3.60 with sd2vita
The home button remains solid blue, I tried to hold the power button down for several minutes but it shows no signs of life I tried to hold it down together with the L button but nothing, it did not take a beating or even fell, someone knows how I can recover it ?

Eho tried to remove the memoey card and re-issued a so sound is the screen the problem, even if moving the buttons even the volume does not sound it signs of life but as you can not drop it there are cracks. ... you it is just discharged battery

Anderxale

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the blue light is on, try holding the power until it turns off (long time). And then turn it on again. (Sorry, you already said you tried this for a few minutes).

Or, if it's already off, try this button combo (put it down on a table first):
Hold Start+Select+PlayStation+L and additionally hold Power button last - hold this key combo for 15 seconds (it will appear to do nothing). Then try to turn it on.

stark89

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If the blue light is on, try holding the power until it turns off (long time). And then turn it on again. (Sorry, you already said you tried this for a few minutes).

Or, if it's already off, try this button combo (put it down on a table first):
Hold Start+Select+PlayStation+L and additionally hold Power button last - hold this key combo for 15 seconds (it will appear to do nothing). Then try to turn it on.
hello thanks for the answer I tried but it doesn't work the screen remains lifeless
When i try to connect with the pc ,vita is recognized without problems

Last edited by stark89,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm