PSVITA and RetroArch with the !Ultimate Retro Pack from CrazyMac": question

legolas119

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hi,
i downloaded the latest Ultimate Retro Pack from CrazyMac for PSVITA. It includes a lot of games and emulators and it support a quite old Retroarch and cores version (it was releases almost 2 years ago).
So i would like to install by myself the latest retroarch version with the updated cores and then add only games and their themes like in the Ultimate Retro Pack from CrazyMac pack.

Do you know how can i do? I mean: after installing Retroarch and cores, how can i add the games themes thaken from the mega pack? I would like to add only my preferred games and so ONLY for these games i would like to add themes and snapshots.
Anyone can help me please?

Thank you!

sdeoskl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I been adoring this set up I really update to 1.8.7 I think. Thus far is magnificent. It utilizing a more established variant of retroarch. Since in the guidance you need to duplicate one of the centers to an envelope on the off chance that I'm right. I have both the light and the mega. A companion of brain and I had the option to place this equivalent topic on hacked nintendo switch also. We did the vital alters to make it work there also. Likewise assuming you have an oled screen I'll say as I would like to think impair overlays due to the screen torch the line.

psannino

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hi,
i downloaded the latest Ultimate Retro Pack from CrazyMac for PSVITA. It includes a lot of games and emulators and it support a quite old Retroarch and cores version (it was releases almost 2 years ago).
So i would like to install by myself the latest retroarch version with the updated cores and then add only games and their themes like in the Ultimate Retro Pack from CrazyMac pack.

Do you know how can i do? I mean: after installing Retroarch and cores, how can i add the games themes thaken from the mega pack? I would like to add only my preferred games and so ONLY for these games i would like to add themes and snapshots.
Anyone can help me please?

Thank you!
I would like to download it too, but via torrent it doesn't seem to be possible. Where did you download it from? thanks for the help.

cosmavlado

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, I have this retro pack and I have the C2-12828-1 error when I enter quick menu, closing current game or even when opening games, I check everywhere but can't find a fix for this issue.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: