Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Shabutie78 said:
FireGrey said:
The launch titles are looking terrible..
i know. if only the vita's list of launch titles consisted of about 5 shitty games like the 3DS's.
then i'd be sold.

however, with launch titles like uncharted, littlebigplanet, and killzone, i might have to wait until there are shittier games to come out on the vita.
like street fighter 4 or dynasty warriors 21.
I didn't say anything about the 3DS launch titles.
Although by the time Vita comes out my money will be on Mario Kart 7, Super Pokemon Rumble, Super Mario 3D Land and Zelda OoT.

Weaselpipe

Erratic Temp user
Trophies
XP
Country
SpaceJump said:
More ports and collections. This is a strange trend.

Shabutie78 said:
QUOTE(FireGrey @ Sep 14 2011, 04:25 AM) The launch titles are looking terrible..
i know. if only the vita's list of launch titles consisted of about 5 shitty games like the 3DS's.
then i'd be sold.
Almost as though technology advances so quickly that Sony, Nintendo and Microsoft give out dev kits without much time to do anything and keep upgrading bits until the launch (hence the third party's alleged dissatisfaction with the Wii-U dev kit). Meaning that only the simplest games exist at launch and once the system is out and stable it can have beter software made for it (with each developer seeing how something was implemented by another and attempting to improve upon it).
3DS and Vita are a new generation, yet both are being compared to their predecessors which had pretty dire lineups for quite a long time

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Atleast this won't initiate a rage from Sony fanbois that their launch is any better
tongue.gif

Battery life is same too, though 3DS goes more with 3D off.

This all comes down to what softwares come in the future. Seeing 3DS's future list, it's looking promising but looking forward to the Vita's future list.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
zanfire said:
im actually BAFFLED that there was not a single Monster hunter announcement. Its the one game in japan that pretty much sells the PSP. If they cant get MH4 then i have some doubts (though il be getting it anyways) but its just hard to see the system without MH.
Monster Hunter 3rd is still going, don't see why they should release one for the Vita when the Japanese are so attached to their PSPs i.e they'll most likely wait until after the release of the Vita to announce something

Weaselpipe

Erratic Temp user
Trophies
XP
Country
SamAsh07 said:
Atleast this won't initiate a rage from Sony fanbois that their launch is any better
tongue.gif
Oh it really will. My opinion is that both have different capabilities, and once developers learn to exploit the rear touchpad of the Vita and the 3d of the 3DS (as well as the two screens) the competition will be truly on, yet null and void as serious gamers will want both.
Fanboys of gaming, regardless of from where it comes. That's what we should be
RE- Battery life, as an adult with a job I find that 3 hours is quite a long time- especially as my DSphat and PSP1000 both have battery life of under an hour now

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Shin Megami Tensei
Ys Celceta Sea of Trees

Yes please to those. I'll keep an eye out on the Level 5 RPG. Thought to be honest I'm interested in finding out what type of game Project N.O.E.LS. and several titles are like. Google wasn't that helpful just now.

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
QUOTE said:
Some PS Vita software titles may require the use of separately sold memory card for saving game’s saved data while some software titles are capable of saving it on to the PS Vita card itself. Please refer to the PS Vita game packages or game manuals for further details.
So, basically you need to have a memory card in order to save just like the PSP, but not for all games?
Or does it mean a memory card specifically for a game o.O?

shadowmanwkp

Your roms are on another rom site
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Weaselpipe said:
SamAsh07 said:
tongue.gif
My opinion is that both have different capabilities, and once developers learn to exploit the rear touchpad of the Vita and the 3d of the 3DS (as well as the two screens) the competition will be truly on, yet null and void as serious gamers will want both.

Oh god why am I thinking that the Japanese will really "exploit" that rear pad....

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Tanveer said:
QUOTE said:
Some PS Vita software titles may require the use of separately sold memory card for saving game’s saved data while some software titles are capable of saving it on to the PS Vita card itself. Please refer to the PS Vita game packages or game manuals for further details.
So, basically you need to have a memory card in order to save just like the PSP, but not for all games?
Or does it mean a memory card specifically for a game o.O?
I guess the Vita game card has so much memory for save games, any game that requires more memory to save needs a memory card.
shadowmanwkp said:
Weaselpipe said:
QUOTE(SamAsh07 @ Sep 14 2011, 12:52 PM)
tongue.gif
My opinion is that both have different capabilities, and once developers learn to exploit the rear touchpad of the Vita and the 3d of the 3DS (as well as the two screens) the competition will be truly on, yet null and void as serious gamers will want both.

Oh god why am I thinking that the Japanese will really "exploit" that rear pad....
inb4loveplus

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Weaselpipe said:
SamAsh07 said:
tongue.gif
Oh it really will. My opinion is that both have different capabilities, and once developers learn to exploit the rear touchpad of the Vita and the 3d of the 3DS (as well as the two screens) the competition will be truly on, yet null and void as serious gamers will want both.
RE- Battery life, as an adult with a job I find that 3 hours is quite a long time- especially as my DSphat and PSP1000 both have battery life of under an hour now
What is the point of the rear touchpad?

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
A Gay Little Catboy said:
Weaselpipe said:
SamAsh07 said:
tongue.gif

"Finger candy" ? I'm also skeptical about this touchpad... Anyway, I'm sure some developper will find a good way to use that.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Ritsuki said:
Weaselpipe said:
SamAsh07 said:
tongue.gif

"Finger candy" ? I'm also skeptical about this touchpad... Anyway, I'm sure some developper will find a good way to use that.
In all honesty I can't even come close to thinking of a real reason to it being there other than for hentai games

Weaselpipe

Erratic Temp user
Trophies
XP
Country
Ritsuki said:
Weaselpipe said:
SamAsh07 said:
tongue.gif

In all honesty I can't even come close to thinking of a real reason to it being there other than for hentai games
That's why we need developers to find a reason for it- if it had a 3d screen it could be used to push things into the foreground...

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Weaselpipe said:
Ritsuki said:
Weaselpipe said:
SamAsh07 said:
tongue.gif

That's why we need developers to find a reason for it- if it had a 3d screen it could be used to push things into the foreground...
Yeah, and suck the battery to 1 - 3 hours...
closedeyes.gif

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
5 hours of battery life is still a little too less to my liking, but those sweet graphics will make up for that. Looking forward to it, more than I ever was to the 3DS actually.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Satangel said:
5 hours of battery life is still a little too less to my liking, but those sweet graphics will make up for that. Looking forward to it, more than I ever was to the 3DS actually.
It's 3-5 so it can last in between too
tongue.gif

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
SamAsh07 said:
Satangel said:
It's 3-5 so it can last in between too
tongue.gif
I'm quite liking games from both consoles (like... ZOE Vita, MGS HD, MH Tri G, KH 3DS), so I don't really mind.

But OLED is supposed to be a power saver though.
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte