PSTV guides seem out of date? Need advice please.

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Outlawbiker, Mar 30, 2017.

1. Outlawbiker
    OP

Outlawbiker Member

Newcomer
    Jan 19, 2017
    United States
    First off, im absolutely addicted to my ps vita a got a couple months ago,the hacking community and everything. I haven't had so much fun with a console in such a long time. Now with Henkaku updating to allow spoofing and vitashell usb storage,i decided to get a PSTV bundle that was a killer deal (40 bucks!).

But now im looking up guides for setting up the PSTV and VBHL,where to get started and stuff to set it up real nice and it seems out of date, even some topics for the Vita and VBHL seem old? Maybe im missing something,i thought there was new tools out there to make install easier like vitatoolkit with gui frontend,but i couldn't get that to work on my vita.

You guys helped me setup my Vita super easy and quick, so i thought id ask again for PSTV advice and where to start now with the most current and easy ways available now. Thanks you so much!

2. SKGleba

SKGleba O ja pierdole!

Nov 11, 2016
    Poland
    Warsaw
    VHBL is 'useless' if you install adrenaline and ark2 (ark for no-henkaku).
    So start with epsp bubble , adrenaline&ark easyinstaller and install vita games on usb by vshell but do it fast because sony can patch psn:-)

3. Outlawbiker
    OP

Outlawbiker Member

Newcomer
    Jan 19, 2017
    United States
    i was installing VBHL for emulators, but keep reading retroarch is better for that, i just kinda wanted to pack it with as much homebrew,hacks,mods before the spoofing goes away.thanks for pointing that out and the direction i should take