T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Alot of the newer GBATemp users may not remember or have ever visited GBASaves.net. It was a site I started (with much help from GBATemp members/staff) a year or so ago that hosts GBA .sav files and trainers etc. Well since then the site has grown and with the next generation of handhelds more or less here, we have decided to open a sister site - http://PSPSaves.info
pspsaves.jpg

The site, as the name suggests is for PSP save files and tools and at the moment only has 1 save file! But of course the PSP scene is still yet to come, like the NDS scene, but when they do we will be here!​

Both GBASaves.net & PSPSaves.net Need New News Posters - #pspsaves EFnet To Apply

UPDATE - You Can Also, Due To Lack Of Applicants, Apply Here Via PM To Either Myself Or djnaff

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I hope it stays up and more up to date than GBAsaves..because there's no use announcing it if it's going to be down more than Paris Hilton.
wink.gif

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry for this going off topic but can some point in the future, could it be possible to play emulators on the PSP throught the memory card?

Filb

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I *so* hope we will be able to backup/restore savegames from Nintendo DS games some day.
frown.gif

For me that's more important than flash carts etc. ^^;

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is it possible to put an snes emu on the psp or even psp games, just like with the saves for psp ???

can you retype what you're trying to say. I'm not sure exactly what you're getting across here. ;\
Let me put my translation cap on.....
Right. He wants to know if you could play a Snes emulation or even PSP games the same way you stick saves onto the memory card. Or he could be asking which way is it to the nearest chicken farm.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"