Hacking pspokemon v0.18

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having trouble getting pspokemon to work. it shows up as a corrupted data. The homebrew is signed and the download is a cso. I tryed placing it and it's folder in psp/ and psp/game but no good. Either way it shows up as corrupted. I have ofw 6.39 and cfw 6.39 and yes i remembered to run fast recovery.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Just get the original homebrew from the source site, and use it in PRO firmware without the signing process. Who knows what they've done to it (whoever you got it from).

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got it from their official site
frown.gif

The forms there say the download should be an eboot. But it isn't. Looks like I may have no choice but to sign-up their for support. I thought maybe I forgot something important, aka an extra step 3k units need. But apparently not.

EDIT: My request for support on their site has been blocked. They don't support 3k and any cfw above 6.20. They have also suspended my account for 3 days. It's against their rules to ask for support til ur account is in good standing for 30 days. Wow, who knew psp fokes were such assholes? I'll be sticking to good old gbatemp!

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This thread can now be closed. I got it to work. Odd has it seems, unless there's another cso on the memory stick with pspokemon it won't show up correctly. The game is highly disappointing to boot. It's been threw 18 revisions, yet it only contains two areas. Don't bother with this piece of crap.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte