Gaming PSPInstaller Beta Released

mayhem366

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I just thought I would just share with you all a small command-line program I have made to aid in the installation of plugins to your custom-firmware enabled PSP.

It is my first real go at coding in C++ (teaching myself this after being taught Java) so I expect there to be a few bugs perhaps.
As this is a beta release, the features are pretty limited:
  • Ability to specify a single or multiple choices from GAME/POPS/VSH.txt.
  • Display any/all of the above files.
  • Install single/multiple plugins to the above files (i.e. add new line to game.txt)
  • Ability to automatically enable plugins installed
  • Copying of a prx (only) files to ms0:/seplugins or location of GAME/POPS/VSH.txt rather

I release this bit of software here first in the hope that you nice people can test it and give feedback.
I have many other features planned that outlined in the readme along with the instructions on how to use.

I hope that you will find this useful.

Download Link: Here

MLRX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
someone should make a .bat to go with this and then it would make moresence. but having to go to the cmd and type all that stuff is about as hard as just putting the plugin in the folder and adding the line.

mayhem366

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
That is true but eventually I will make it so that .prx files are automatically associated with this program, a double-click, and your plugin is installed.
I say eventually. The other features listed in the readme would have to be implemented first.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol