psp?

kcbomber

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, yeah... ive noticed that you guys made a forum for NDS a few months before it came out... and i think both systems are great... but if you have a forum for NDS, should you have one for Psp too? o.O i mean dont get me wrong, i like the fact that this site supports Nintendo(i think) and i do too, but i just want to be fair. its just a suggestion, so please dont flame me...

Xeago

Insert witty phrase here.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Its not that spanks.

I made a poll a month or so back, asking if we should do this. The general concensus was that there needed to be SOMEWHERE to post PSP stuff, not a PSP forum, but some where. [the general Idea was to have OTHER CONSOLES forum where all the other shite could be spewed] But, this is a GBA site. Seems the only reason the DS got here was because it plays GBA games [the fact that it's a Nintendo product doesnt hurt either]. So, despite what people wanted, theres nowhere for the PSP to call home. It shall remain an orphna
tongue.gif

spanks54

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Its not that spanks.

I made a poll a month or so back, asking if we should do this. The general concensus was that there needed to be SOMEWHERE to post PSP stuff, not a PSP forum, but some where. [the general Idea was to have OTHER CONSOLES forum where all the other shite could be spewed] But, this is a GBA site. Seems the only reason the DS got here was because it plays GBA games [the fact that it's a Nintendo product doesnt hurt either]. So, despite what people wanted, theres nowhere for the PSP to call home. It shall remain an orphna
tongue.gif
Actualy, I was just letting off steam cause I fell ignord by a good deal of other posters on this site who seem to pay attention to only the ONE person they are arguing with and not pay heed to anything from an outside source. since I am commonly an outside source, I get irnoged...alot.

kcbomber

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, ok then! ive already back ordered the DS anyway. so, LONG LIVE DS!!!!!!!!!!! and its better to. i just wanted to see what ideas the psp "fanboys" would of come up with. I'm Nintendo FanBoy myself. goes from SNES->GBC->GC->DS. lol yup, been Fanboy since the begging and i didnt even know it back then. on the other hand, im all confused about the shipments for DS. this may be a little off topic here, but are they shipping more units before Xmas or after?

kcbomber

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, i meant since i was born... but i knew about those....lol pong! such a weird game to make a best sellers list. lol

Fusion Master

WOW Addict :0
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Way back would be NES to GB then SNES and even wayyyer back would be famicon which came out 3 years prior I believe.
Unless i'm mistaken nes is a famicom, but that's what they call it in japan.

On another note, I believe gbatemp has evolved from just being GBA related. This forum has become very sofisticated in conversation and we've got some pretty sick photoshop artists too
tongue.gif
My point is we should evolve further into both ds and psp so this site is no longer slightly biase to the Nintendo side.

Anyway, I think there should at least be a general handheld forum for psp, ngage, etc. It could be a sub forum in general off-topic chat maybe?

psp.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."