Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
crap, this is great and all, but i just upgraded to 2.0 to test everything out, and i have the stuff in the root of the memory card and in photos, but after i wait for 30 seconds in the photo thing, shut it off, and then try the 1.5 downgrader, it says battery too low, try again when its charged, and i have it attached to the AC adapter. Someone help me please, i need my SNES back
cry.gif

Well that was kind of dumb of you to do such a thing.

Just charge the battery. Do what it tells ya to do. Wait a while.
lol

lil fighter is a lil dumb
wub.gif

lol at least he doesn't try crack

omg amptor just had to use the opportunity to flame
grog.gif

dEC0DED

Trophies
Website
www.visualdecibel.com
XP
Country
Canada
crap, this is great and all, but i just upgraded to 2.0 to test everything out, and i have the stuff in the root of the memory card and in photos, but after i wait for 30 seconds in the photo thing, shut it off, and then try the 1.5 downgrader, it says battery too low, try again when its charged, and i have it attached to the AC adapter. Someone help me please, i need my SNES back
cry.gif

Well that was kind of dumb of you to do such a thing.

Just charge the battery. Do what it tells ya to do. Wait a while.

lol

lil fighter is a lil dumb
wub.gif

lol at least he doesn't try crack

omg amptor just had to use the opportunity to flame
grog.gif

i thaught you flame 24/7
wink.gif
homo

JK

i upgraded my psp to 2.0 :|

was browsin teh web with it. so lame. :\

stupid psp

now i gotta throw it out the window on the drive home to downgrade it apparently.

p5100pc3

Trophies
Website
none
XP
Country
United States
Wait wait wait....you can downgrade....up grade, downgrade and still keep all your goodies?

Define goodies. Are you talking about the webbrowser with 2.0?
i guess he means goodies both in v1.5 and v2.0... so emu and homebrew for 1.5 and webbrowser for 2.0, so you can upgrade/downgrade for whatever you want at that moment

Yes sir...that's what I was talking about. Do I have to remove things from my card....I have 2 one gig carts and a 512 and the 32 that came with the system or can I keep them on the cart? I'm gonna try it in a few...but im lazy and i dont want to reinstall all my stuff again.

Strider

Next to the mainstream
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
While running homebrew/iso/emu's on the PSP do not put it in sleep mode, and do not turn off the system while running the apps either. Always return back to the PSP menu or you run the risk of killing your Memory Stick... 
lecture.gif

A word of warning.

While this never happened to me while using my psp for non-sony-wanted interests, a new memory stick just died on me for the fun of it, after I transferred a movie to it. It coulnd't be recognized anywhere anymore.

Although I got a replacement (bought a month before it died), please backup your saves everytime you connect to your pc. It does not take long, and if you lose them, it's very annoying.

skarthebloodchild

Keep It Old School
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
While running homebrew/iso/emu's on the PSP do not put it in sleep mode, and do not turn off the system while running the apps either. Always return back to the PSP menu or you run the risk of killing your Memory Stick...Â
lecture.gif

A word of warning.

While this never happened to me while using my psp for non-sony-wanted interests, a new memory stick just died on me for the fun of it, after I transferred a movie to it. It coulnd't be recognized anywhere anymore.

Although I got a replacement (bought a month before it died), please backup your saves everytime you connect to your pc. It does not take long, and if you lose them, it's very annoying.
Psp saves are easy to find through the web...
How did your ms die?How many mbytes / manufacturer of the ms?

obanir

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've followed the instructions. I got to the bit where it says "go to VSHELL GAME MENU and launch 1.50 update", but it says it's corrupt data so it won't launch it. Has anyone else had this problem?

Edit-It's ok, I got it working. Update has to be written in uppercase.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Wish I could use that for video editing lol