Gaming Psp with 5.00 m33-6 Question

shanefromoz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi,

I have a lsim with the above on it and was wondering how can i access the psp store as it says an update is required?
Any help would be great.
Also does anyone know if Dark Alex is going to release another update to m33?

Cheers

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
That is ludicrously unhelpful...at the very least link him to the topic in question.

sa1amandra

Gazzaro Launching!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
themuddaload said:
I read somewhere that 500m33 doesnt work online, but 550 GEN-B does

oh, duh, yeah, about 4 threads below this one, thats where i heard about it xD
Bingo!
http://www.psp-hacks.com/psp-downloads.php Here it is!

PS: You need to have your PSP at 5.50 GEN-A before you can get to GEN-B (and your battery needs to be at LEAST 70%)

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
In my opinion ditching M33 and going with GEN just for a bit of online tomfoolery is not worth the potential risks/complications.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
xist said:
In my opinion ditching M33 and going with GEN just for a bit of online tomfoolery is not worth the potential risks/complications.

I tried GEN and it was less than 2 hours later I went back to M33-6 GEN works but is way too buggy at the minute!

Half my plugins did not work my favorite CTF theme wouldn't work, along with Game Catagories (essential game/homebrew organization plugin if you have an 8gb or 16gb mem card)

If you want PSN store install and use PSP MEDIA GO software on the PC and connect to the store and then download to your PSP or if you have a PS3 then download through the PS3 to your PSP
smile.gif

Online gaming isn't available on M33-6 only GEN at the minute but unless you really must play online then avoid GEN firmware and wait for a solution until they work out the bugs and release a stable version that works with ALL plugins!
smile.gif

one major flaw I found was M33-6 brought the built in MEM card speedup hack ...GEN didnt have this anywhere in the restore options like M33-6 and as a result the games were slower loading ..not much but slow enough to be noticeable
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: 455