DERP!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Connected my PSP to the net for the first time today lol... anyway to get youtube to work? I enabled the Flash option from within the system settings but the video part of the page will say either my flash is out of date of my javascript is not enabled (both flash and javascript are turned on btw). I went on newgrounds.com with it and the flash worked but wouldn't load because the PSP doesn't have enough memory (even with conserve memory turned on).
frown.gif

So while I'm here are there any alternative browsers or anything else cool I can do online with my PSP? Recommended online games?

smile.gif

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have flash enabled, but Newgrounds doesn't work for me... GAY! (you know there's a psp only section of newgrounds, right? Is that the section you accessed? http://www.newgrounds.com/psp And anyways, it's the psp only section of newgrounds that doesn't work...)

Darkforce

DERP!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well I was talking about the normal section/main site - the videos appeared but when I tried to play them the PSP comes up saying it doesn't have enough memory.
Cheers for the heads up on the PSP section, but I have the same problem as you, the flash won't load on the video pages - strange lol.

Anyone know anything about youtube, alternative browsers or anything else cool I can do online with my PSP?
smile.gif

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As far as I know, Youtube has never worked on the PSP browser and still doesn't. Other sites like Youtube (Google Video, for instance) don't work as well, the PSP's browser is very limited with those kind of things, unfortunately...
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dSN52HstbI Lol