psp-spot.com

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by skagamer, Feb 11, 2007.

1. skagamer
    OP

skagamer GBAtemp Regular

Feb 10, 2007
    United States
    Has anybody who ordered Cyclowiz from this site recieved a chip, tracking number, or any other information as to when we will recieve our chips? I have tried to contact them, but I have not recieved an answer.

2. modmanwii

modmanwii GBAtemp Regular

Jan 28, 2007
    United States
    ive been waiting for almost 3 weeks for my wiinja, he told me everytime, "yea this week" - still nothing... about to ask for a refund

3. TheVirus

TheVirus GBAtemp Fan

Jun 25, 2006
    Uganda
    I don't think they've received their shipment yet. So technically, you're still on pre-order.

4. skagamer
    OP

skagamer GBAtemp Regular

Feb 10, 2007
    United States
    I just thought everyone would like to know that I just got an e-mail from the owner of psp-spot.com and he says that they might not be receiving their chips until Friday. [​IMG] I was really hoping to have this chip situation done with by this weekend. Guess not.

5. pokerrey05

pokerrey05 Member

Newcomer
    Feb 2, 2007
    United States
    does anyone have a contact number beside the email he never responds to. Im gonna dispute with paypal if i dont get an answer from him.
    I would not recommend this site to anyone they have horrible response time and service. [​IMG]

6. skagamer
    OP

skagamer GBAtemp Regular

Feb 10, 2007
    United States
    I guess chips are shipping this week.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice