PSP second hand for £55

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by ackers, Oct 1, 2008.

1. ackers
    OP

ackers GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 17, 2007
    My friend wants to sell his PSP and he offered me £55 for it with 3 games (not interested in the games since I just want to mod the PSP). I think it's the first gen PSP... the only reason I'm considering it is to mod it although I have no idea how this works in the PSP scene.

Is it worth it?

2. thegame07

thegame07 GBAtemp Psycho!

Oct 16, 2006
    does that include nemory sticks etc? I think it could be a little cheaper...

3. ackers
    OP

Jul 17, 2007
    I dunno, good question. Probably the lowest mb you can get in a PSP.

4. The Teej

The Teej Also known as The Tjalian

Former Staff
    Jun 27, 2004
    England
    Good luck getting this price in the shops (both the seller and the buyer). My suggestion is to take it. You'll need to get a 1GB Memory stick to get anything decent out of it, but they're fairly cheap these days (hell, even 2-4GB sticks aren't so bad) and it'll bump it up to the price of what you'll find it as preowned with no games and only a 1GB memory stick. Honestly, it's a good deal.

5. ackers
    OP

Jul 17, 2007
    Thanks for the reassurance The Teej. All I need to know now is how an earth I go about modding the damn thing lol and what the benefits are. Where do you store PSP ISO's? On the memory stick??

6. superrob

superrob H4X H4X H4X!

Apr 4, 2007
    GBATemp factory.
    Fine price. I got my own PSP Phat for 700DKK Thats only 132$ not very much. And i even got a 4GB Stick, a PSP bag, a charger, a usb + charger cable and a psp "wallet".

7. Tikker

Tikker GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 8, 2007
    Canada

read the stickies

there's some really excellent guides