Hardware PSP PSN Store is back online!!!

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It was back yesterday, there was a thread or two about it here. Anyway, no you don't Dark Shinigami, they're not available yet. Hopefully soon though
smile.gif

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SifJar said:
It was back yesterday, there was a thread or two about it here. Anyway, no you don't Dark Shinigami, they're not available yet. Hopefully soon though
smile.gif
yeah just noticed

I WANT MY FREE LBP and dont know what the other psp game to choose so ill probly get kill zone liberation when i get the welcome back pack

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarkShinigami said:
SifJar said:
smile.gif
yeah just noticed

I WANT MY FREE LBP and dont know what the other psp game to choose so ill probly get kill zone liberation when i get the welcome back pack
It probably won't be for awhile. The store just reopened. I expect something maybe next week at the most.

dicamarques

Definitely not Bruce Wayne.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
Portugal
DarkShinigami said:
SifJar said:
smile.gif
yeah just noticed

isn't the welcome back pack only for the ps3?

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Apparently the free games are now available, but it seems some people are having problems with it (understandable considering the inevitable rush to get them)

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dicamarques said:
DarkShinigami said:
SifJar said:
smile.gif
yeah just noticed

isn't the welcome back pack only for the ps3?
nope for ps3 AND psp owners

the selection of free games is different for psp owners than ps3 owners(obviously)

thaddius

Charmander is not pleased.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Does one need to be on the latest firmware to get on onto PSN? The last time I did it I used MediaGo to avoid updating from 6.20.

EDIT: To clarify, I know that you're supposed to have the latest firmware, but do any of the HENs/CFWs bypass that?

Nevermind.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1