Hacking PSP/PS2 on Cobra ODE

Mirko1992

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi! [Sorry if I make mistakes, I'm Italian and my English is not perfect ;)] I would like to know if it is possible to run a psp ISO on Cobra ODE by converting it into MINIS or in whatever way (conversions, programs...).Then, is it possible to run a ps2 ISO (my ps3 is non-bc) by converting into ps2 classic format or others or do I necessarily need a CFW?

xcrimsonstormx

He called me a Nerd, I called him an Ambulance.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You do need a CFW for both PSP, and PS2 games unless you have a PHAT model PS2, now they have recently released a new firmware with Cobra installed on the CFW, that you can use, and just play ISO's on your ps3, it's pretty neat, I would try it if you want to play ISO's on your PS3.

Here is the CFW Enjoy!

Mirko1992

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thank you so much, but I have just bought a slim ps3 with Cobra ODE, so I can't use a CFW :( No problem, I still have my old ps2 and psp if I want to play old games :)

xcrimsonstormx

He called me a Nerd, I called him an Ambulance.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ohh... Yeah ODE's are fine too plus you can play online with them. Just no homebrew YET! Rumor is their are a couple of emulators being worked on right now. Anyways glad I could help.

clienthax

Trophies
XP
Country
You do need a CFW for both PSP, and PS2 games unless you have a PHAT model PS2, now they have recently released a new firmware with Cobra installed on the CFW, that you can use, and just play ISO's on your ps3, it's pretty neat, I would try it if you want to play ISO's on your PS3.

Here is the CFW Enjoy!
not exactly true, psp mini's work fine on the cobra ode once they are installed to internal storage

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
keep in mind you are simply put a hard drive into the 12gb ps3, and it will copy over all the data you have from the 12gb flash memory to the hard drive, and the hard drive will be the new 'internal memory'. :)

Mirko1992

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sorry, I got a bit "lost" :P Can you tell me step-by-step how can I manage to run Psp minis on my ps3? I convert the psp iso and put it on my external HDD or do I have to do something more? :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality