Hacking PSP ONLINE

Melttc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi Guys

is there any way I can play a friend that is not in wireless range , either via emulator or third party software?

Thanks in advance

mendokuse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It depends on the game you are talking about. It is possible to play monster hunter portable on the psp online a few different ways. First is Xlink Kai which gets a little tricky as you need to do port forwarding. Evolve was another option that I used and I just transferred my psp save to PPSSPP emulator and ran it there. If I remember right I used an IP address from Coldbird. What game are you trying to play online?

Melttc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Medal of honour or any I can play with a friend in another location??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mendokuse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using PSP Pro CFW and some plugins, it should allow for online play using coldbird server, which is also used with PPSSPP emulator on android and pc. Though I never was able to find someone to play any game with. Good luck with that.

Reactions: BasedIndex

Meteor7

Guess where this thumb goes.
Trophies
a fit of spasms and accidental black magic
XP
Country
United States
You can also use that Adhoc Party something-r'other app if you own a PS3. It was taken down from the online PSN store for years now, but I think I remember being able to download it on the PlayStation website. It's free and it's official, so you might like that option more.

Meteor7

Guess where this thumb goes.
Trophies
a fit of spasms and accidental black magic
XP
Country
United States
Ahh I don't have PS3 [emoji30]
Oh man, that's too bad.
sp0UUog.jpg

BasedIndex

splendid
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Russia
To play with someone on coldbird servers you have to set up either UPNP or what I wouldn't suggest, use DMZ.
When you're done setting it up. Look up supported games or visit https://pro.coldbird.net/status/status.xml to see what people are actually playing. Status page is a little deceiving. I think the way it works is total players - ghosts = people in lobby/match. You have to either wait in lobby for someone to join you or set it up with friends. For example there could be 16 people playing Tekken 6 but only 2 be in a lobby, you won't see them because they are already fighting.
@Sonic Angel Knight In reality I wouldn't call it crowded. Just a bunch of people have the plugin installed and are connected to the internet.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To play with someone on coldbird servers you have to set up either UPNP or what I wouldn't suggest, use DMZ.
When you're done setting it up. Look up supported games or visit https://pro.coldbird.net/status/status.xml to see what people are actually playing. Status page is a little deceiving. I think the way it works is total players - ghosts = people in lobby/match. You have to either wait in lobby for someone to join you or set it up with friends. For example there could be 16 people playing Tekken 6 but only 2 be in a lobby, you won't see them because they are already fighting.
@Sonic Angel Knight In reality I wouldn't call it crowded. Just a bunch of people have the plugin installed and are connected to the internet.
Well the idea would be to setup event when you know you can find people playing, instead is more like opening a chat room and hoping someone finds it and join to play with someone rather than invites like on steam or ps4. You have to just hope someone joins your room and play with you. I don't have people specifically for this sort of thing so is not something i was able to do, because trying to find 3 other players for power stone collection is hard enough :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, don't worry atleast that video is a parody +1