Hacking [PSP] La Pucelle Ragnarok Translation

Archarai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's doing it on the Phantom Kingdom Portable patch as well. Even the older versions of the patches. Maybe the download server is down or something? It's been doing that for more than a day now, for me at least.

ChepChep

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no issue downloading it either... very strange... Cyan, no issue with the mirror. I want everyone to have access to the patch and I have no issue with other people hosting it as long as they do not claim its their patch.

Also I got all the chapter images done today. I was trying to find the location images to translate but I cannot seem to find them. Any ideas?

Gaming4Ever

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And the Hits keep Coming :grog: Glad to hear to were able to finally mess around with the Files that were causing u problems.....

100% is a Go-Go!!!

ChepChep

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its not a font... I think I may have found it in ANMPACK.DAT but its in a KM2 format for an animation. I have opened every txp file in the LPR iso and they do not have the location text or the border around it.

ChepChep

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just want to announce the official release of version v1.0.0 of the English patch for LPR.

The version fixes many bugs, typos, translates the save game data, chapter images and much more.

(LPR Patch v1.0.0)

I do not plan to translate much else in the game. The game is about 99% translated into english. What is left is some of the animations which I have no idea how to edit and I do not think its worth the effort to translate the other 1% text.

If you have any questions or problems with the patch let me know.
-ChepChep

Linka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do wanna thank you for all of your effort in this, Chep! It's no problem if it's not 100%-- even 99% is more than I would have ever expected a couple years back!

Reactions: Hargrun

mlc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YAY! Congratulations, and thanks for all your hard work! I'm excited to play the completed version =)

True Echo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Mayby if movies causing to much trouble, you can just translate them and put script to txt file, or something. It will be lot better

than nothing, for me they are pretty important:lol:

monodevil

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know what each status effect do(Fallen, Close Call, Amnesia, ect.)? I kind of wish there was more detailed infomation on this game like the Disgaea series.

monodevil

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the link(don't know why I never bothered looking at the anwser section on gamefaqs).

Fallen, Close Call, Deadly, HP Recovery, ect. are all the status effect mods found on some equipment and can be modded onto another item. A lot of them are on dark world items though. I started getting into the item upgrading and just wanted to know what a lot of these do, well mostly just Fallen(I found out that Close Call is bad) and Sick.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ diamondsofmayhem: anyway, I could use a hand, if anyone can point me in the right direction