ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Jolan said:
TBH, Pandora works on 88v3, we just can't get the pre-IPL to load the FW from the memory stick.
Fair point, I could rephrase the second part. Though in the first part I clarified using them for CFW installation.

Bluelaserman

I shoot BLUE LASERS MAN!!!!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks guys, updated to contain IPL info.

SifJar said:
Also, is there any chance of getting the title of the thread changed to have PSP in all caps? It looks really improfessional as it is IMO.

Yes, I would like to change it to "Sony PSP Jargon Dictionary". Not sure how I would ask for that request so it'll have to wait till its popular among GBAtempers.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Putting "Sony" at the front is redundant.
tongue.gif

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
The thing is 98% of FULL ISO's have had the Update removed (where possible and not gamebreaking). Unless you're getting UMD dumps and scene releases you're not getting the FULL game, although no-one would dispute an image lacking the update folder (and consequently smaller) is still complete.

You've also got the fatmsmod.prx which governed MS access. Sony changed this from 3.80 (inclusive) and up so that every firmware after 3.72 had slower data exchange rates. Dark Alex later solved this by showing us that this prx could be flashed into later firmwares, and then went one better in 5.00M33-6 by incorporating the ubiquitous MS Speed Boost.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro