1. DavidinCT

DavidinCT Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    This kind of fits here, and I did some searching with out luck. I currently have a PSP-1001, I am looking at getting a PSP-3000 as I tend to use my PSP a lot for Emulation of older consoles and some of the great games on it...

The Japanese consoles have some nice looks and getting them from Japan on eBay is fairly cheap. The only thing that is holding me back as a Japanese menu that I cant read.

Do any of these CFW offer a region mod, so I can turn a Japanese PSP 3000 to US PSP-3000?

2. codezer0

codezer0 Gaming keeps me sane

United States
    wow, so... awkward as this is, after a while of being without a working psp, finally broke down and picked up another one. this time a psp 1001, my first 1k series.

So, easily enough got Infinity 2.03 and 6.61 PRO-C2 running. That much was easy enough to do.

Still though, I find myself missing old TempAR for cheat codes, and seems copy-pasting my old archived copy of it no longer works. Is there an updated cheats utility around that can work on a PSP 1k model?

Also, i remember hearing way back about how there was a homebrew to be able to use the IR port like a universal remote, and I can't help but think how useful that might be at some point.

3. pumpkinpies

pumpkinpies Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    hi all - i just recently hacked my psp so i am not sure where to put games on the memory card.

i have a psp iso and in the OP it says to put in the /ISO/ folder but where is this ISO folder ?

i put an ISO folder in the Games folder with the iso in the ISO folder but the psp shows it as corrupted data

edit - found that the ISO folder needs to be in the root of the card so its all good !

Last edited by pumpkinpies, Mar 19, 2020
    alexander1970 likes this.
  4. vree

vree GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    You can just change the language in the settings. No mod needed. I can confirm because I got the japanese ff crisis core psp. But you do need to use a mod to swap x and o to confirm.

DavidinCT likes this.
  5. eqprog

eqprog Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Does anyone know where I can get information about concerting to psmf and patching in *bigger* psmf videos? This is to play on an emulator in higher resolution.

6. Morricorne

Morricorne Member
    Newcomer

Poland
    Best cfw for PSP E1004 Street is?

7. zfreeman

zfreeman GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Infinity 2.0; I need to update the tutorial.

alexander1970, Morricorne and cvskid like this.
  8. Morricorne

Morricorne Member
    Newcomer

Poland
    This will be very helpfull. I buyed this console today. And i want play and finish Final Fantasy Type-0 English Patched. Last time i own psp 3004 in 2011 something like that. I dont remember those hacking guide now

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - hacking, modding, (Start