tongue.gif

xDarkAngelx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DSi LL/XL.

Don't get me wrong, I'm usually all for Sony products and I love the PSP to death, but in this case I'll have to side with Nintendo. Sony screwed up big time in that the crappy GO is download-only hardware.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i would prefer DSIXL/LL. psp go is download only and XL/LL has bigger screens! only downside is it is too big,but still no problem for me to bring around,i can wing it
biggrin.gif

Alato

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think they're both rather ugly. Again, the PSP GO's download-only games isn't too great.
But there's certainly been times where I wanted a nice big screen to play DS for cases so people can watch and such. I don't think that another version should of come out after the DSi just for that, though. But hey, why not have an extra version for those who'll buy it.

So due to the enjoyment I'd get out of a bigger screen, DSi XL.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You can't compare the LL which is still good since it's a larger DSi and has some good DSiware games coming up for the US and Japan with the PSPgo which has no UMD slot, fragile, and a bad selection of PSN games (referring to the US network only, the selection is best in Japan, Asia, and the UK), but the Go still fails in those regions since most PSP games are still UMD only.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1