Hardware PSP Go Themes?

UtadaRumiko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Searching for a site that has PSP Go themes for PRO B10 6.60 firmware and I was wondering if you guys could help out.

NumberXIIIEdwin

Jack In! MegaMan, Execute!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depends whether you want custom CTF themes that work on custom firmware or PTF themes that would work anyway. CTF themes are a bit hard to find, since most of those themes were made for PSP 1000s back in the day of 5.03 GEN cfw. I'm sure some exist though. PTF themes are an entirely different story, since they would work on any psp as all it does is change the background and icons. Google is usually the best place to find either.

Reactions: 1 person

Un4tural

Trophies
XP
Country
Depends whether you want custom CTF themes that work on custom firmware or PTF themes that would work anyway. CTF themes are a bit hard to find, since most of those themes were made for PSP 1000s back in the day of 5.03 GEN cfw. I'm sure some exist though. PTF themes are an entirely different story, since they would work on any psp as all it does is change the background and icons. Google is usually the best place to find either.
omg CTF themes look awesome! google em and surely you'll find some, thanks man, never heard of those... definitely getting the plugin and themes soon :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Boo I thought that was a rejection comment