Hacking PSP Go problem (came from stupidity)

nodnyl10

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, there is problem that happened on my PSP Go. I was trying FuSa gamepad to work on Xbox 360 and PS3 (I was able to make it work on PS3). But me not being satisfied with how I want to happen, I tried to tinker more stuffs in my PSP Go.

There is this usbgamepad.prx on my FuSa folder. So i tried moving that .prx file into the SEPLUGINS folder (and activated it). This stupidity move of mine would cost me a PSP Go because the next thing I know, my face buttons are not working anymore. The only buttons working are Screen Brightness, Volumes Up and Down, and Note. Whenever I try to reconnect to the PC / Laptop, it wont read my PSP Go. It just connects (as if it's a USB Gamepad) and I can't move anything at all. Now my PSP is turning on and such but face buttons are not working and I can't even do anything on it at all.

Is there any way I can do to fix this? I even tried to reset my PSP Go (by turning on the Power while the Select + Start + Square + Triangle) but still nothing. I can't move anything. HELP PLEASE!! :(

V0ltr0n

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been a long time since I messed with psp. Can you get to recovery by holding L trigger when u turn on the PSP? If so, u can disable the plugin from there if the buttons will work in recovery. Other than that, idk. Would be a lot easier if the files were on a stick and not the on board memory of the PSP go. Other option would be to somehow wipe the memory so it'll delete that plugin, but I have no idea how u could go about it. Sorry, I know its probably not much help.

Reactions: nodnyl10

archnachoofthepi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just spit balling here, but I have some ideas that you could try. Is the PRX on your memory could or the built-in storage? If it is on the emory card, try removing that and booting up again. Do you have a dualshock 3 synchronized to your psp go? If so can you control it using that? Potentially you can completely drain the battery and wait for the psp to go back to its own factory settings, but I'm not sure how long it takes the system to forget.

These are just a few ideas, I'll try to come up with a few more.

Vanth88

Private
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Press and hold R to enter recovery and disable your plugins OR select enable usb and delete the plugins. Another way is to press and hold NOTE and - VOLUME to bring up the main OR press HOME to try and bring up the config menu.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol