PSP From Ebay, Oppinions.

Discussion in 'PSP - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Foxstar, Jul 30, 2007.

Jul 30, 2007

PSP From Ebay, Oppinions. by Foxstar at 8:46 AM (832 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Foxstar
    OP

Member Foxstar GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    Hey all

I'm probably gonna get me a PSP in the next week or so, does This deal from ebay seem all right. It's from Hong Kong so im not too sure if it will be all right. And since its 1.5 firmware that means i can just upgrade to M33 firmware with out needing games and stuff hey? I have read about needing a clean 1.5 to upgrade firmware, would this be clean do you reckon. Sorry i am very noobish to the whole PSP scene.

P.S, what is the average cost for a PSP at somewhere like Target, BigW or EB?

Thanks.

Ebay LINK

2. deathfisaro

Member deathfisaro Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan

Canada
    I use Hong Kong version PSP, Hong Kong is a hub between Japan and Western countries, it gets the good of both. I have no idea what the F/X rate is, so no comment on price.
    The PSP will be official Sony product, and it will come as clean 1.5, so you can just upgrade to M33.

3. Lodis

Member Lodis GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Depending on where you live you might be better of getting one from a local store. Getting one from Ebay and it being located in Hong Kong is an unnecessary risk, increased shipment time and the possibility of being charged import VAT. It all depends where you live. I would get a copy of Lumines and buy a Psp from a local store instead because if anything goes wrong it is near by and you have more rights.

4. ganons

Member ganons GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United Kingdom
    Looks pretty expensive

5. Tokas

Member Tokas GBAtemp Regular

Sweden
    Yes, it really does.