Gaming psp firmware Q

hjfbv1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so, i just got my wonderfull psp a couple days ago and its of course the latest firmware, is there anyway to degrade my firmware without the pandora hack? i really dont/cant spend that much money. im working minimum wage so.. ya

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hjfbv1 said:
ok so, i just got my wonderfull psp a couple days ago and its of course the latest firmware, is there anyway to degrade my firmware without the pandora hack? i really dont/cant spend that much money. im working minimum wage so.. ya

you want to degrade your firmware? I guess you could put a WWE background image/theme on it.

hjfbv1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol, well i find m3rox's idea the best for degrading my firmware.
sry its been a long night.

at anyrate a new battery and memorystick are outrages now. sony was like
"well... fuck it make new batterys $50 and memorysticks 20 per gig, maby that will stop homebrew"

at least thats what my friend told me, can you just take a pandora battery from a friend and mms from him and use it to downgrade your psp or do you need a spefic one? cause if not.. ill just take my friends pandora battery when he buys one.

much cheeper XD

mastermanna123

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
hjfbv1 said:
lol, well i find m3rox's idea the best for degrading my firmware.
sry its been a long night.

at anyrate a new battery and memorystick are outrages now. sony was like
"well... fuck it make new batterys $50 and memorysticks 20 per gig, maby that will stop homebrew"

at least thats what my friend told me, can you just take a pandora battery from a friend and mms from him and use it to downgrade your psp or do you need a spefic one? cause if not.. ill just take my friends pandora battery when he buys one.

much cheeper XD

to downgrade you still need another cfw enabled psp. the pandora's battery isnt all you need.

and yes. you can use any pandora's battery. there are no specific batteries per psp.
lecture.gif

layzieyez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate to quote myself, but:
layzieyez said:
I guess step one in getting a modded psp is to ignore the stickies and just post the same newbie questions (or variations there of). I kid, really I kid.

WelshLadGriff

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
myuusmeow said:
No. It's only about $10 for a Pandora's Battery.

edit: below: nice lol

WOAH!! STOP! What crazy land do you live in that makes people pay for their Pandoras? I could make one at home. Even if someone sent it to me, Id convert it for them for free, But i've never heard such absurdity from anyone stating that Pandoras should be paid for =/

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
WelshLadGriff said:
myuusmeow said:
No. It's only about $10 for a Pandora's Battery.

edit: below: nice lol

WOAH!! STOP! What crazy land do you live in that makes people pay for their Pandoras? I could make one at home. Even if someone sent it to me, Id convert it for them for free, But i've never heard such absurdity from anyone stating that Pandoras should be paid for =/

I thought that $10 included the price of the battery, not $10 + battery.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1