XP
Country
United States
Game Title : Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions

fft-psp-a.jpg

Firmware Required : CFW/OFW
Release Date: 10/09/07 US
Developer: Square Enix

Game Description : As you all remember the first time this game came out for the PSX it showed the uniqueness and creativity of Squaresoft in 1998. It showed that Final Fantasy is capable of stepping off its Console Style RPG genre and into a Turn Based Strategy genre which opened many doors for the Final Fantasy series. In 2007 Square Enix brings a revamped version of Final Fantasy Tactics, which features new playable characters, A new Multiplayer Mode, Revamped FMV scenes and more.

Storyline: A Story of War, Love and Betrayal, Told by historian Alazlam who details the events of The War Of The Lions. He also hints to you the True hero of this story, the hero you play known as Ramza. Ramza is part of a prestigious family, which entitles him a Noble. In the beginning of the game, you are introduced to a monastery where Princess Ovelia is present. You as Ramza Belouve have to protect her as a hired hand. You fail in your mission as it reveals that your old friend Delita is the one who kidnapped her. You then enter a flash back and the game is then separated into 4 Chapters. The story contains plots and twists which easily captures the attention of the player and adds an addictive quality to the game, which makes you yearn for more and keeps you playing.

Number Of Players : 2
Genre : Turn Based Strategy
Retail Price : $19.99 USD

Graphics out of 10 : 8/10
- The Graphics are revamped and FMV scenes introduce Cell Shading which adds a artistic feel to the game.
Sound out of 10 : 9/10
- Lets just say I was quite satisfied with the BGM and SFX of the game. The voice acting for the game is also surprisingly spectacular. Music is on point like in all Final Fantasy games.
Controls out of 10 : 10/10
- The controls for the game are flawless.
Gameplay out of 10 : 8/10
- With so many Jobs/Classes you can't just stop playing in till you unlocked your wanted class. Bonus missions which allows you to unlock Cloud from Final Fantasy VII and Balthier from Final Fantasy XII. With a wide variety of Skills to aquire, equipment to obtain, Jobs to possess and missions to play, this is game is surely a gamers crack rock. You also have Multiplayer missions in which you can obtain rare items found only for the PSP.

Overall
out of 10 : 8/10 B+
- With an amazing story and endless gameplay, this surely is a must have for anyone who possess a PSP.

Video:
YouTube - Final Fantasy Tactics PSP Promotional Video

Screen Shots
gfs_87558_2_15.jpg

gfs_87558_2_48.jpg

My Grading System:
A+ = 10/10 LEGENDARY
A = 9/10 AWESOME
B+ = 8/10 GREAT
B = 7/10 GOOD
C+ = 6/10 AVERAGE
C = 5/10 DECENT
D+ = 4/10 BAD
D = 3/10 HORRIBLE
F = 1-2/10 SHIT

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
My Grading System:
D = 3/10 HORRIBLE

Really didn't like this game even though it's a classic, seems like a wasted re-make to me. I prefer the ones on the Nintendo systems
dcr62a.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1