Hacking PSP EMU (NATIVELY) hacked on PSVITA.

Primula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HEY NO FIGHTING ! lol....

anyways we are not entitle to coders codes, if they want to share it with us then that great if not then we can not force them to give it to us. Doesn't mater if they say it might release in so in so days/months/years because if they change their mind then what you going do? Complain about something that not release when you not entitle to and if you want it THEN CODE IT YOURSELF!

Deleted member 42501

Trophies
XP
Nice little update:

https://twitter.com/theflow0/status/798568094792904704

CxUVSprW8AAHW2z.jpg

Scanlines in full effect and bilinear filtering - does anyone know what filtering was used by the PS3 for PSP/PS2 games as it sure made them look nice. One of the main uses I have for my PSTV is replaying old classics on the big screen and thus filtering is an essential part of the aesthetic.

Also, any ideas if the output of PSP games on TV will look better than official Sony releases as some titles look exceedingly rough/heavily pixelated to my eyes. It would be exceedingly nice if it could render the resolution at 4x ala PPSSPP but I suspect the Vita may not be able to handle that.

Finally how cool will it be to have save states?

Last edited by Deleted member 42501,
D

Deleted User

Welp, 10 pm here in the UK, so not enough time to try it out at the moment!! :ohnoes:

I'll also try to update my sticky guide with new tutorials for Adrenaline if I get the chance tomorrow. :mthr:

M[u]ddy

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
anyone know why I cannot see ux0: pspemu/ even though I've my demo installed and I'm in henkaku beta with enable unsafe homebrew on!!
You have to install VitaShell 1.42 manually, after enabling unsafe homebrews. In taiHenkakus MolecularShell 1.42 the folder is hidden now.

MeteK

Trophies
XP
Country
France
i have putt 661.PBP in the good folder, and when trying to install i have this message : "Cannot find uxo:Pspemu/adrenaline/661.PBP"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1