Hacking PSP EMU (NATIVELY) hacked on PSVITA.

cdesign

Trophies
XP
Country
France
If it is needed to make ecfw work how do i Install a psp or a mini game from psn Whith my 3.60 henkaku vita? Psn needs 3.61 i think ....

satan89

Trophies
XP
Country
India
If it is needed to make ecfw work how do i Install a psp or a mini game from psn Whith my 3.60 henkaku vita? Psn needs 3.61 i think ....
HENkaku v4 and above have PSN spoof. You can enter the store while HENkaku enabled and get your demo

cdesign

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Oh Thank you just downloaded ape questand succeed runinig it.
A question How do you access tio the psp dashboard as seen on Theflow screnshot (with waves) ?

Thanks

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
A question How do you access tio the psp dashboard as seen on Theflow screnshot (with waves) ?

Thanks
That's the eCFW, it's impossible to access that until you have the eCFW installed. At this point, The Flow has yet to release it.

Enigma Hall

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
A
HENkaku v4 and above have PSN spoof. You can enter the store while HENkaku enabled and get your demo
Re you sure? V2 has the hability to block updates but that was been removed with V3 duo problems with sys calls if i remember well. If v4 have the block again I will update mine as well.

kublai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thanks
Is Ape Quest a PSP demo? I can't seem to locate any PSP Demos that would install on my PSVita as I go to the PSn store on my PSVita and the download button is not available and the message say that Cannot download using this system. If I understand it correctly you got to have a PSP Demo, Full game, or mini to use the PSP exploit?

flame1234

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should be able to use PS3 transfer if you have a PS3.
I can't nail down the exact instructions, but this might work.
1) Buy Ape Quest on PS3
2) Activate Henkaku
3) Transfer Ape Quest to Vita using Vita CMA

kublai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should be able to use PS3 transfer if you have a PS3.
I can't nail down the exact instructions, but this might work.
1) Buy Ape Quest on PS3
2) Activate Henkaku
3) Transfer Ape Quest to Vita using Vita CMA
I was hoping to go buy a PSP Demo directly on PSN using my PSVita and install it there.

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Is Ape Quest a PSP demo? I can't seem to locate any PSP Demos that would install on my PSVita as I go to the PSn store on my PSVita and the download button is not available and the message say that Cannot download using this system. If I understand it correctly you got to have a PSP Demo, Full game, or mini to use the PSP exploit?
yeah it is, i also downloaded the same demo. You can download it through the PS store on pc and then download it directly to your vita since the Demo didn't show up using psn store on my vita.

Last edited by kumikochan,

oleg77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Ape quest exists in demo and full game on the european PS store (it's the only psp demo for a european account). There are other ones for american accounts. ;)
Sadly you can't just search 'psp demo' on the store, you have to know the exact title beforehand. Or just buy a cheap mini game as the less storage it uses the better for such a hack.
To be on the safe side, install the psp demo or mini game and do a qcma backup on your PC (we don't know how long we'll be able to download from the store with HENkaku).

Last edited by oleg77,
Reactions: RitchieRitchie

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They really wanna get the head