Hacking Psp black screen

dr.dre

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hello!!I have a major problem.I downloaded a gba emulator and played some games and everything run smoothly.I tried to play one rom and suddenly the psp got a black screen.Now it wont open and has the green light always on...:S i guess i bricked it but is there any way to bring it back to life???by the way its a psp street e1004

KoukiDowg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since you have a psp 1000 model, their should be no problems bringing it back up. You are just going to have to make a pandora battery out of your original battery and a magic memory stick with your current or another memory stick. But if you dont' want to take this route, you can always order the Pandora and Magic Memory Stick online.

Here is a really thorough guide for the DIY route.
http://gbatemp.net/threads/pandora-mms-guide-for-installing-cfw.206173/

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Since you have a psp 1000 model, their should be no problems bringing it back up. You are just going to have to make a pandora battery out of your original battery and a magic memory stick with your current or another memory stick. But if you dont' want to take this route, you can always order the Pandora and Magic Memory Stick online.

Here is a really thorough guide for the DIY route.
http://gbatemp.net/threads/pandora-mms-guide-for-installing-cfw.206173/
The E1000 is the Street, it's the latest model, and can't pandora.

dr.dre

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
it was a yugi oh game.sorry i dont remember which,as soon as i fixes my psp i deleted it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Just slow the song down and boom, instant meme +1