Gaming PSP Analogstick "broken" possible to repair ?

Youkai

Demon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
topic can be closed ... sometimes i should really try things like repairing it myself before asking if its possible -.-

while getting the case off the PSP i wondered why it went off with still 2 screws remaining ... well case was broken the whole time and parts of the buttons where flying in the air -.-V

Now i got my old iriginal case on the psp and everything is working perfectly fine ... and the analogstick was only "broken" because of a rather thick layer of dust at the connectors *slap myself in the face*

-----------------------------------

Well,
i didn't play for some month now started playing pangya and noticed that i allways got topspin without using the analogstick at all and had many many problems seting it to downspin than i thaught "well hope its a bug in the game" and tried another game (MHF) and the chara run nonstop up right -.-V so i believe the analogstick is "broken" maybe some dust at the connectors or whatever.

now the question is, is this a known problem ? any solution ?

big chance to get it repaired myself or better already order a replacement analog stick for the PSP ?

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Glad to hear it all worked out. I would cry if my analog broke. I will be sure to check for things like that first in the future. Thanks.
smile.gif

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I can't count how many times I've seen that happen. Phones, remote controls, game systems, anything with a contact between a button and the circuit. Some sort of gunk or dust accumulates, they think it's broke, all it takes to fix is a wipe.

And even if the analog were broken, you can order those from the likes of dealextreme. Not sure how they compare in quality to the first party unit, but it's an option.

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dib said:
I can't count how many times I've seen that happen. Phones, remote controls, game systems, anything with a contact between a button and the circuit. Some sort of gunk or dust accumulates, they think it's broke, all it takes to fix is a wipe.

And even if the analog were broken, you can order those from the likes of dealextreme. Not sure how they compare in quality to the first party unit, but it's an option.

I can vouch on quality I replaced my analog stick with one from dealextreme and its worked flawlessy, personally I think its better than the official one.

yaypsp.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm here.