PSP Action Replay Converter 0.30

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by raing3, Aug 1, 2009.

Aug 1, 2009

PSP Action Replay Converter 0.30 by raing3 at 5:54 AM (5,829 Views / 0 Likes) 9 replies

1. raing3
    OP

Member raing3 CNET_Richard

Australia
    PSP Action Replay converter is a simple application designed to convert the code file of PSP Action Replay into CWCheat or nitePR format. This application is currently only capable of converting ~80% of codes correctly to CWCheat format so I need as much help as possible as I am stuck with some of the more complicated codes. Any help would be much appreciated through the forums, a private message or an e-mail.

The latest PSP Action Replay file can always be downloaded from here if any of you do not know where to get it.

Using the PC application
    To use the PC version of the converter simply drag the PSP Action Replay database onto the executable to convert it to CWCheat format. To convert PSPAR files to nitePR use the following command in a cmd window: "PSP Action Replay Converter.exe" nitepr "filename".

The changes made in version 0.30 are
    • Added: Windows based conversion application, only CWCheat conversion.
    • Fixed: Issue returning from the PSPAR to nitePR menu.
    • Fixed: Crash if circle is enter.
    The changes made in version 0.31 are
    • Added: PSPAR to nitePR conversion to PC application.
    • Fixed: Side-by-side configuration error in PC application encountered by a few users.
    • Other: Improved conversion reliability.
    Screenshots
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Links
    download
    source

2. bloshengland

Newcomer bloshengland Member

United Kingdom
    how do you add the codes ???

3. raing3
    OP

Australia
    If you are using the PC version you simply drag and drop the PSPAR code file onto the EXE file and it will create a CWCheat cheat database with the same file name but .db as the file extension. Rename this file to cheat.db and put in the CWCheat folder on your PSP. If you are using the PSP version of the converter put the PSPAR database in the root of your memory stick and select PSPAR to CWCheat conversion and Mode 1. The PSPAR database can be downloaded from here.

4. triassic911

Member triassic911 Burst Mode

United States
    Hey thanks for this. One question though..... How do I merge the cheat database file from cwcheat with the converted pspar one? Thanks.

5. raing3
    OP

Australia
  6. PettingZoo

Member PettingZoo yesss

Australia
    Wow, this is excellent. Going to tell my friend about this (He owns a PSP).

7. dib

Member dib GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    I just heard about this over on qj. Anything that adds some more cheats is definitely appreciated, cwcheat just isn't polished or frequently updated like the DS cheat database managed here.

I may be overlooking something in that the PC executable doesn't seem to run. Are you certain the exe included in the .rar was intact?

8. raing3
    OP

Australia
    @dib: To use the PC version of the converter simply drag the PSP Action Replay database onto the executable to convert it to CWCheat format. To convert PSPAR files to nitePR use the following command in a cmd window: "PSP Action Replay Converter.exe" nitepr "filename".

*bump* updated to 0.31, refer to first post for changes and download link.

9. dib

Member dib GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    Thanks, the reposted archive works.

10. zidane_genome

Member zidane_genome My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?

United States
    when I run it on my PSP, I just get a black screen... Home won't even work... nothing...

EDIT

formated my memcard, only thing on it is what ever the psp put on it, and whatever came in the archive... have let my PSP sit for about 5 minutes, with a UMD (Megaman Powered Up) in the drive... nothing...