Hacking Psp 3000 hacking

Digeman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys. Gonna cut to the chase. My friend wants his psp 3000 to be flashed with a cfw. I've been doing some reading on the stickies and everything seems simple enough, except one key thing. We don't know if his psp is able to have version 6.20. The version he currently has is 6.36 but since he's gotten it from a friend, he doesn't know exactly what it had when bought new. Furthermore he does not have the original box it came in etc. Now it did say i could use the psp module checker to check motherboard version and other stuff, but apparently you already need a cf installed to be able to use it :/.

So any of you guys got any suggestions on how i should solve this? Is there any other way to check if its downgradable to 6.20? Any help is really apreciated. Thanks ^^

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
RoMee said:
you don't need CFW to use the module checker
True, but he's gonna need to upgrade to get cfw anyway so he mind as well knock out two birds with one stone.
Of course, if he is impatient, he can use the checker. Either way works.
smile.gif

Digeman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
The installation of the cfw went all good and well but there's one thing however. It doesnt seem to find the isos. Tried putting it in the game folder, the psp folder and the root of the memory to no avail. Do i have to create an iso file or something for it to recognize the games or something?

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Digeman said:
The installation of the cfw went all good and well but there's one thing however. It doesnt seem to find the isos. Tried putting it in the game folder, the psp folder and the root of the memory to no avail. Do i have to create an iso file or something for it to recognize the games or something?
Create a folder called ISO on root.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality