Hardware PSP 2000 keeps crashing with a popping sound

spartanunitato

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Hi guys, my PSP 2000 keeps crashing with a popping sound. Weirdly, the longer I disconnect all power sources from the PSP, the longer it seems to be able to stay on before crashing. The power indicator will not light up green if I did not disconnect power before attempting to turn it on. The battery still charges normally. This only started happening when I cleaned my PSP with a wet wipe. Could it be due to moisture damage? I'm running infinity CFW 6.61

Flaire

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys, my PSP 2000 keeps crashing with a popping sound. Weirdly, the longer I disconnect all power sources from the PSP, the longer it seems to be able to stay on before crashing. The power indicator will not light up green if I did not disconnect power before attempting to turn it on. The battery still charges normally. This only started happening when I cleaned my PSP with a wet wipe. Could it be due to moisture damage? I'm running infinity CFW 6.61
Have you tried to reset it, I had a similar issue with my PSP 1000 not booting to anything.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Musk sues Hyundai in 3... 2... 1...