CXMB (custom themes)
popsloader (PSX)
cwcheat (well you know
biggrin.gif
)
Tweakdisplay
Screentshot

and PSN F*****

But If I have one or all enabled none of them work. I tried having each one enabled individually and it still won't work.

Is there something I'm doing wrong? Because they used to work before, especially the CXMB. I managed to get tweakdisplay to work for a period then it stopped....

Edit: While waiting for someone to help me I was searching (again through google and came across a tutorial on how to edit the VHS file "correctly"

SO my problem has been solved and this topic can be locked.

Sorry for being such a noob

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
GreatCrippler said:
luke_c said:
GreatCrippler said:
5.00 M33-6... Problem solved.
Uh, no

No? As in he won't get the faster, better running firmware with more plugin compatibility by going to 5.00 m33-6? Oh wait, yea he will.
You're an idiot, you don't understand his problem at all, he doesn't need to downgrade as all of them plugins work with GEN

CrashmanX

Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
GreatCrippler said:
Name calling? How cute. Plugin compatibility goes way up with M33. Not a downgrade. Pc vs Mac. Ford vs Chevy. You take the one you find works better. M33 works better.

Thats not the case here. Maybe you should do some research before you start shit. As you can tell his plugins were working, now there not. Also most of those seem to be made FOR D3 not M33.

Now on topic, do you have the GEN version of CXMB or are you running the M33 version? Also have tried actually removing the plugins one at a time to see if one of them is causing the problem?

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
CrashmanX said:
GreatCrippler said:
Name calling? How cute. Plugin compatibility goes way up with M33. Not a downgrade. Pc vs Mac. Ford vs Chevy. You take the one you find works better. M33 works better.

Thats not the case here. Maybe you should do some research before you start shit. As you can tell his plugins were working, now there not. Also most of those seem to be made FOR D3 not M33.

Now on topic, do you have the GEN version of CXMB or are you running the M33 version? Also have tried actually removing the plugins one at a time to see if one of them is causing the problem?
This

Anyway, seems OP as solved his problem now, with no help to GreatCrippler, who thinks the only thing that's important is 'M33 IS TEH BEST0RZ D3 IS TRR SUXX'

Jolan

Unlimited Bear Works
Trophies
Website
www.animecubed.com
XP
Country
Well, 5.00m33-6 is better in terms of old games because 5.50 GEN-D2+ have troubles with running them, and there's some problems with the saves too, but that got fixed recently, so there's no reason not to upgrade to 5.50 GEN-D3.
Also, there was a 5.00m33-6 only fastmod, but now it's also out for 5.50 GEN-D+. So, really, no pros to using the last DAX firmware.

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
GreatCrippler said:
Spouting eh? Who has been using vulgarity? Hmmm? A simple change of his firmware would have fixed everything, and his PSP would have run better. Instead, you come in cuss at people. Like I said... Pathetic.
So downgrading to M33 would of added the lines into vsh.txt which we have to add manually for every plugin? right, and it wouldn't run 'better' the only thing it would be is slightly less prone to bricking and would be capable of loading 1.5 kernal homebrew natively, which GEN can do with eLoader for example, also, read previous post

GreatCrippler

Greatness Fallen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jolan said:
Well, 5.00m33-6 is better in terms of old games because 5.50 GEN-D2+ have troubles with running them, and there's some problems with the saves too, but that got fixed recently, so there's no reason not to upgrade to 5.50 GEN-D3.
Also, there was a 5.00m33-6 only fastmod, but now it's also out for 5.50 GEN-D+. So, really, no pros to using the last DAX firmware.

The Fastmod still doesn't let you play .CSO games at full speed. Barring a 6.xx GEN cfw. There is absolutely no reason to go past. M33.

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
GreatCrippler said:
Jolan said:

The Fastmod still doesn't let you play .CSO games at full speed. Barring a 6.xx GEN cfw. There is absolutely no reason to go past. M33.
So that alone will deter you away from one firmware over the other? And i'm still waiting for a reply to my post, M33 Master.

Overman1977

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I only speak for myself, mind you, but between GEN and M33 firmwares, I've only ever had major problems running GEN. My only beef with M33 is that it cannot play 2 of the dozens and dozens of games I've wanted to play. My problems with GEN are too many to name here. So, having tried both and their many versions, I would recommend M33, even though, I'm sure others will disagree. Consider my 2 cents added. :-) And good luck with your PSP, I hope you can resolve your problems, if not by using a different firmware, then by other means.

GreatCrippler

Greatness Fallen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
luke_c said:
GreatCrippler said:
Jolan said:

So that alone will deter you away from one firmware over the other? And i'm still waiting for a reply to my post, M33 Master.

Reply to your post? Huh? Sorry, just assumed you were bad mouthing without facts some more.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/a93F-EEw6HM?si=tUXuLXhXiWUsmIIv