PSP 1004 OFW 6.60 - Semi Brick HELP NEEDED

Discussion in 'PSP - Hacking & Homebrew' started by RetroCrowLP, Oct 7, 2013.

1. RetroCrowLP
    OP

RetroCrowLP Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 7, 2013
    Gambia, The
    Hey Guys,

I needed time, please help . Undzwar following:
    My PSP that I've been given by my girlfriend had the OFW 5:00 and no battery. Friday had ordered me a normal battery from Amazon, arrived today . All well and good . I inserted the battery , PSP turned on , 100 % charge . I just think to myself " oh suppi then kloppste same time the OFW 6.60 on it ." Said and done , on the psp page downloaded ( wlan psp is the putt ^ ^ ) , and made ​​it start properly. everything was normal only once (I think at about 80 %) there was error message. The exact error message I do not know, but it would fall were "F" s in it. I think first oh god, determined gebricked ... was also not alone in ... Anyway , I turned off the PSP , dressed again , huh ... everything normal. 've Watched that OFW is it and lo and behold , 6.60 . I 've been looking forward to . would then clap the CFW PRO -B10 on it , PSP game boat comes , there remains some seconds and then the PSP turns off. and that happens with everything: with the downgrader , with other CFW installations ... ONLY the HBL works, but only in the following way : I let the PSP off 15min . to be half an hour , then I can use the normal, but then again I start something that is not possible , such as the CFW installation, then the HBL does not work well . Does the PSP can then lie again . Have also tried my BATTERY possibly to nem Pandora battery to hard modding , shit is , is net . is a " 3rd party " battery. ( forgiveness for my choice of words ) . And now I 'm at my wits end , have registered ado here and just pray for a speedy help . Here are a few more data can I do so now or read :

PSP model: 1004
    PSP OfW : 6.60 ( says me , at least)
    Battery: http://www.amazon.de/dp/B0045Z4PP2/r...5211_M3T1_dp_1 / (I hope I may purely put the link so that you know exactly what I please just remove amsonsten have ordered ^ ^ )
    UMD drive: no idea if it works

If it were possible , I would not necessarily have to buy something. And I would also fixed as soon as possible . I ask you for help . I have a little clue , just are not angry with me if I do not understand something at first attempt ^ ^

Nevertheless, I thank you very much in advance for any contribution .
    Greetings Ben

(i hope you guys can read this, cause i copied it into google translator.. it took me too long to write this in my language xD)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice