Hacking PSP 1001 Won't stay hacked

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
And you've definitely run the permanent install once you enable the temporary Pro B5?

D

Deleted User

MrCapcom said:
Yup ran the Update file then the permanant
When running the permanent patch, did you use the test or not? If you did, run it again and don't run the test.

MrCapcom

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea I ran the test and it didnt even seem like it did anything and just booted back to the xmb so ill try not running the test see what happens >_

D

Deleted User

MrCapcom said:
yea I ran the test and it didnt even seem like it did anything and just booted back to the xmb so ill try not running the test see what happens >_

Danny99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a 1001 too but its at 5.50.I want to update it to 6.20 but it wont let me.Like it says something when i click the update.People say that its caused I hacked it with pandora before.Is there a way to fix it without pandora battery?Mine broke

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Danny99 said:
I have a 1001 too but its at 5.50.I want to update it to 6.20 but it wont let me.Like it says something when i click the update.People say that its caused I hacked it with pandora before.Is there a way to fix it without pandora battery?Mine broke
Hellcat's recovery flasher can install a clean copy of 5.00 so you can do the guide.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr