Gaming PSP 1000 6.2 OFW -- cfw able?

pechofrio2324

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I have a PSP 1000 with 6.2 official firmware, I have a pandora battery and I was wondering if its possible to install custom firmware?

Thanks

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Jolan said:
Yes, just make a MMS, I think there was a sticky about that.
Doesn't anyone read the stickies?No, they don'tQUOTE(roguetrip @ Jul 16 2010, 03:13 AM) Pandora overrides anything on the 1k and 2k. Now matter what FW at this point.
Wrong.

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Princess Rozalin said:
I can not Count how many of these Topics i seen I even made one for my PSP 2000 Years back if i recall.
If you can't recall, how is anyone else going to?
tongue.gif
And it would be comical resding to see the stats on visits to stickies in each section on this forum compared to countless repetitive threads discussing same subject matter. People love to see the name on the board as thread originator...I'm sure of it.

MLRX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i thinkthere needs to be a faq for noobs because if your the noobiest noob then you wouldnt look in a guide to softmod your psp to find you if your psp is moddable

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
MLRX said:
i thinkthere needs to be a faq for noobs because if your the noobiest noob then you wouldnt look in a guide to softmod your psp to find you if your psp is moddable
Do you mean a guide to tell people how to look in guides for what they need?

And repeating everyone else, yes, check the stickies. I wrote one about Pandora updating.

MLRX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ProtoKun7 said:
MLRX said:
Do you mean a guide to tell people how to look in guides for what they need?

And repeating everyone else, yes, check the stickies. I wrote one about Pandora updating.
or there has to be a big sign at the top of the page for all people that just registered that says "CHECK THE STICKIES BEFORE YOU ASK!!"
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: