Gaming PSone on PSP

Nottulys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Find a eboot of whatever game you want, throw it in your PSP/Game Folder and play. you might need popsloader though or something like that. google it, or go to pspupdates dot com

Jibib

Trophies
Website
www.nitroclan.freeforums.org
XP
Country
Hey, im pretty new to this scene too!

Anyway, find a PSX game, and use a program called Icetea, google it, you should be able to find it!
Then use that program to turn it into a eboot, then stick it in your :root/PSP/GAME folder!

Then play!

PS if it doesnt work then you need this POPSloader thingy, i must have had it already on the PSP :S

Btw make sure you get Crash Team Racing!
yaypsp.gif

suppachipmunk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Playing psone games is easy.

You need to either download the PSX eboot or make it yourself. I download the eboot and have never made one, so I couldnt tell you how to do that.

When it comes to playing them, you made need popsloader, this allows you to use different custom firmwares loaders in order to load the psx eboot.

It is illegal to ask for the pops because they are derived from the "official" sony firmware somehow. You can easily find these by googling "popsloader 380v2" as this is the newest set.

you would then follow the guide on how to use pops... simply place the "seplugins" folder on the root of your card, then as you boot up your psp, hold "R".
This will bring u to the PSP recovery menu, select "plugins" then enable pops.

Place the PSX eboot in the PSP/Game folder.

As you select the PSX eboot fo the first time, you can select which pop you want to load it with. You can also change pops by holding "R" as you select the game. There are guides that will tell you the best pops to use for each game.

have fun, hope this helps.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: