PSN's Welcome Back Package does not appeal to me.

sonknuck23

Mighty Switch Force >
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why is it only today I see this? Apparently, if you registered AFTER the outage, they don't give you anything. Some would say that it makes sense, but since I got my PS3 the day of the outage, I Had to wait the same amount of time anyone else did before I could make my account OR play online, and we get shafted.
frown.gif
I'm pretty bummed about this.
frown.gif

XXLANCEXX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ehh same here i was hoping that they would give 35 bucks in Credit cause thats what its mostly gonna cost if you buy this stuff without that welcome package

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Tanveer said:
RoboticBuddy said:
Offtopic: How do we get it?
Aparantly it appears as "WELCOME BACK" package when you go to PS store.
I cant even log in lol. Server is very busy..
Just do what I did, just go in the store real fast to get the Free PS3/PSP Game 1&2 install thing (the thing you need before you can download the free games), and instead of going through the store to download the games go to Account Management, Transaction Management, Service List, Sony Promotions and you can access the games from there. You will still get error messages, but it's far easier to keep clicking O and X to retry from that menu than in the Store.

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
sonknuck23 said:
I just wanted Little Big Planet so I could play online with my friends, now without that, it just sucks. : /
You can get Little Big Planet for less than $10 and no hassle of downloading.

@syko5150
thanks for the tip. lol

Paarish

Connor's Nublet
Trophies
XP
Country
My brother has to use his old account for the same reason; however he doesn't want to use his old account because it's full of trophies that aren't 100% (hence it's impure) so he wasn't going to download them even though they are FREE! (i convinced him to stop acting like a douche and get them anyway using his impure account)

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
RoboticBuddy said:
WTF?! I tried clicking on the Free PS3 Game 1, then it had an error, then the PS3 Games are gone!
hateps3.gif

Happened to me too after I selected my games. Just go to your downloads on the top right and the games you selected will be there, and from there you can download them to your ps3.

blahkamehameha

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, i had the errors happen too, during the playstation plus and free ps3 game #1.

They're not on the download list either. So I may have to end up contacting sony, and see if they can somehow reactivate them.

.Chris

Clueless
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
p1ngpong said:
RoboticBuddy said:
WTF?! I tried clicking on the Free PS3 Game 1, then it had an error, then the PS3 Games are gone!
hateps3.gif

Happened to me too after I selected my games. Just go to your downloads on the top right and the games you selected will be there, and from there you can download them to your ps3.

I checked that, but the games aren't in the the Downloads.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Briefcase 69 did I win