PSN Store Vita Anniversary Sale

NakedFaerie

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
Well they changed it again. Yesterday it was 2 months, now its 3 months.
I'm looking at PSN store right now and it says $19.95 for 3 months. Thats in Australia where I am.
https://store.sonyentertainmentnetw...collection/cid=STORE-MSF75508-PLUSINSTANTGAME
And if you look its not $49 a year, its $70 a year.
As I have all those games, well not all but all the ones I would play then it is really no reason for me to pay $70 a year for nothing extra to what I have now.
Well yea, I would have 1 extra, a yellow + next to my name. so I would pay $70 a year for a yellow +

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Well they changed it again. Yesterday it was 2 months, now its 3 months.
I'm looking at PSN store right now and it says $19.95 for 3 months. Thats in Australia where I am.
https://store.sonyentertainmentnetw...collection/cid=STORE-MSF75508-PLUSINSTANTGAME
And if you look its not $49 a year, its $70 a year.
As I have all those games, well not all but all the ones I would play then it is really no reason for me to pay $70 a year for nothing extra to what I have now.
Well yea, I would have 1 extra, a yellow + next to my name. so I would pay $70 a year for a yellow +
Ah, see, you're in Australia, which people apparently missed. USD prices for Plus are what people are quoting which is the $18 for 3 months and $50 (@$49.99, you really can't round down) for a year.

Reactions: chavosaur

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Pretty much:
Dragon's Crown
Hotline Miami
Sly Cooper
Spelunky
Rayman Legends
Guacemelee
Injustice Gods Among Us
Flower
Killzone Mercenary
Proteus is supposed to be good from what I hear
The Walking Dead Season 2, if you liked Season 1.
The Wolf Among Us is great

And...that's about it that I liked.
Proteus is basically Walking Simulator Maximum Hipster Edition. Seriously I couldn't stand that game for more than 15 minutes.

ResleyZ

Swiggity swaggity swooty, I love my own booty
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Pretty much:
Dragon's Crown
Hotline Miami
Sly Cooper
Spelunky
Rayman Legends
Guacemelee
Injustice Gods Among Us
Flower
Killzone Mercenary
Proteus is supposed to be good from what I hear
The Walking Dead Season 2, if you liked Season 1.
The Wolf Among Us is great

And...that's about it that I liked.

Proteus is basically Walking Simulator Maximum Hipster Edition. Seriously I couldn't stand that game for more than 15 minutes.

I have Proteus on steam, and while it was 'fun' the first couple of minutes (5 or so) I didn't have anything 'to do' after seeing some stuff. It's just walking around seeing and hearing different things and that's that. It might be interesting for some people, but it gets boring very fast, at least for me.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have Proteus on steam, and while it was 'fun' the first couple of minutes (5 or so) I didn't have anything 'to do' after seeing some stuff. It's just walking around seeing and hearing stuff and that's that. It might be interesting for some people, but it gets boring very fast, at least for me.
Actually there is a goal of sorts. I believe there's a magic stone circle somewhere that you can enter to change seasons, and if you do that a few times you finish the game. To find it you have to go to a high point at night and follow a faint trail of light. But yeah, I don't mind taking in the scenery in a game but Proteus took it to extreme levels.

ResleyZ

Swiggity swaggity swooty, I love my own booty
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Actually there is a goal of sorts. I believe there's a magic stone circle somewhere that you can enter to change seasons, and if you do that a few times you finish the game. To find it you have to go to a high point at night and follow a faint trail of light. But yeah, I don't mind taking in the scenery in a game but Proteus took it to extreme levels.

There actually is a goal? You just get dropped on the island and that's that, which I actually like, since most games nowadays take 10 minutes to tell you what everything is and does.

However, with no explanation or anything, it's pretty difficult to understand there are some magical stone circle which you have to enter. I did saw the trail of light, but didn't think it was anything special, seeing as the chickens chimed when they walked, I just thought it was something extra.

AngryGeek416

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Assassin's Creed Bloodlines for $2.50 is a good deal especially because the game plays MUCH better on the Vita with the dual analogs

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)