[λ]
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
87288-psn.png

Another month brings more free games but now PS4 games have been added into the bunch. Drive Club has been delayed until 2014 which was set to be a launch PS4 game along with it being the first featured PS4 PSN+ game. Instead Contrast and Resogun will takes its place.

Contrast [PS4]
Resogun [PS4]
Binary Domain [PS3]
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen [PS3]
Ibb and Obb [PS3]
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD [PSV]
Soul Sacrifice [PSV]

:arrow: PSN+ November Update

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've heard many good things about Dragon's Dogma from my friends, so I might give it a try.

but yeah, Soul Sacrifice AHHHHHHHH.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I can't be the only one who tunes in to see how bad America gets shafted on this every month compared to the EU freebies.

Not that I can claim any moral high ground, I'm inadvertently shafted by the entire system as I only have an 80GB hard drive, taken up by games like Zone of the Enders HD Collection, Mass Effect and the associated DLC's for the sequels, Sonic Adventure 1+2 (missus is crazy for the Chao Garden), etc. Basically I can't download a damn thing, not huge games like Metal Gear Rising Revengeance or Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen, at least. Not until I can get a disc based copy of the original Mass Effect and free up 12GB of my hard drive, anyway. They do exist for PS3, right? Or was the original in the trilogy box just a download code?

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As I posted on another forum:
The Good:
- Been saying for months that Soul Sacrifice would be free in November, although to be fair I also expected a Vita IGC refresh (rotating out Wipeout/Uncharted/Gravity Rush). Then again, that all went live at the tail-end of November last year, so I guess that'll probably happen in December or January if at all.
- Also held off on DD : DA because I figured Dragon's Dogma would come to PS+; wasn't really expecting Dark Arisen the way US PS+ has been. Not complaining, though.

The Bad:
- I just traded for the 360 version of Binary Domain a week ago.

The Meh:
- Stranger's Wrath HD, although I'm still bitter about buying the Oddboxx a couple years ago.

All things considered, though, it's a pretty exceptional month for PS+, as far as North American updates go. Two full PS3 games and a full Vita game, all of which have been on my radar for a while. Can't complain about free PS4 games even if I don't plan on buying one for a couple years (in fact, it's only been a year to the day since I bought my first PS3); as long as PS+ still supports the PS3 and Vita I'll be keeping my sub going anyways.

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Glad about Binary Domain, and especially Dragon's Dogma since I didnt plan to buy it after platinum'ing the original. Not so glad about Soul Sacrifice which I have the cart for. Guess I'll just backup my save and trade it in before the value tanks

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Looks like a great month for the US! We got DDDA last month and it's awesome but a real slow starter. I've put 40hrs into it and am nowhere near done. Make sure you rent my Pawn he's name is Jack (like my son) and is bad ass (PSN is ThugETH). ProTip: You can rent PSN friends pawns for free!
We've already had Stranger's Wrath PS3 and Vita and are getting the same PS4 games. We havent had Binary Domain (good game I beat it on 360) or Soul Sacrifice (already platinumed).

I wonder what we'll get this month, we've had great months for half a year now I can't see how they'll top it. The yearly Vita games should be replaced soon too!

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Yeah, seriously. They should've called it "Draggin' Dogma."

/Lark arisen

I know right the pacing is terrible too I had a break from it and tried to carry on last night and felt like giving up. If you don't lay down port crystals early on you do so much backtracking it's not even funny!
I'm going to finish the main quests, try out BitterBlack Isle then put it to rest.

Cortador

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Soul Sacrifice + Dragon's dogma!!!!!!
Binary domain is also pretty good!

ladypoodle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to sound stupid, but how does PS+ work?
You get to download those listed games for free and get to keep them?
OR you get to keep them for november only?
You may keep the game as long as you keep on subscribing to PS+

If your subscription is expired, Avatars and Custom Themes are yours to keep but games are not and may have to renew or buy it off on regular price.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know right the pacing is terrible too I had a break from it and tried to carry on last night and felt like giving up. If you don't lay down port crystals early on you do so much backtracking it's not even funny!
I'm going to finish the main quests, try out BitterBlack Isle then put it to rest.

I think that's kinda part of the experience. Every quest is a journey. It's not Skyrim where you just fast travel around and finish quests in minutes. Especially on harder difficulties you have to prepare for every quest and every journey.

It can be a bit clunky but it feels intentional and part of the challenge.

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You may keep the game as long as you keep on subscribing to PS+

If your subscription is expired, Avatars and Custom Themes are yours to keep but games are not and may have to renew or buy it off on regular price.

Ahhh thanks for clarifying that. I intend to keep PS+ subscription.. forever :P since PS4 online games require it.
So I guess I get to keep those downloaded games :D
and get new ones every now and so?

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ahhh thanks for clarifying that. I intend to keep PS+ subscription.. forever :P since PS4 online games require it.
So I guess I get to keep those downloaded games :D
and get new ones every now and so?
Yeah, that's pretty much how it works. And every now and then you'll need to delete some because your hard drive will be full. At least, that keeps happening to me and my 320GB Slim.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse