PSN access on Rebug 4.46: What are my chances?

Discussion in 'PS3 - Hacking & Homebrew' started by fgghjjkll, Jun 8, 2014.

1. fgghjjkll
    OP

fgghjjkll GBATemp MegaMan

GBAtemp Patron
    fgghjjkll is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 7, 2008
    I know that on CFW, you are never truly safe and is bound to be banned eventually, however, I still want to get onto the PS Store and go online sometimes.

I've browsed the interwebs and decided to go with SEN Enabler, and have:
    1. Use a "stealth" manager, and uninstall the normal managers.
    2. Install SEN Enabler
    3. Enable SEN
    4. Reboot, then hide cfw syscalls and deleted logs

Assuming that I follow through with these steps every time I wish to go online, how "dangerous" on a scale of "You'll be fine" to "You'll get banned immediately" would it be?

If I'm not careful enough, what other tips could you offer me?

Thanks

EDIT: If I don't get banned within a few months, I'll probably have saved enough to get an ODE, from which I can safely update to an OFW. In the meantime, I want a way I can get onto PSN and get online.

2. jalaneme

jalaneme Female Gamer

Nov 27, 2006
    London
    it's not worth the risk especially if you buy any digital content you can say goodbye to that if you get banned, just a warning, you are best off going online with a separate official firmware ps3 and using cfw for offline only if you are serious about your psn account.

3. aflamingo

aflamingo Member

Newcomer
    Aug 25, 2011
    United States
    I was quite reckless and It took over a year for me to get banned, I didn't use any software that disabled CFW syscalls and I used multiman while online on PSN. Avoid playing mainstream games online, disable CFW syscalls and use webman, It should be quite safe.

fgghjjkll likes this.