Hacking PSA: Sign in is not required for h-encore

guitarheroknight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
OK guys, so this may be painfully obvious to some of you, but I for instance was not aware of this. I actually have two Vita system's - one bought in Europe and the other one from Japan. Both of them are on 3.68, but only the European can sign in/access PSN via the DNS trick while the Japanese always seems to keep asking to update no matter what DNS i choose. This part is very important since you wouldn't be able to use QCMA without signing in and more importantly installing henkaku.

The trick here is that you don't really need to sign into your PSN account but rather just "link" the account by entering your PSN credentials. Once that is done you can follow the https://vita.hacks.guide guide and install henkaku via Final h-encore app, which will automatically download and install henkaku on your PSV in a matter of minutes. This was especially useful to me since as it seems many Japan/Asia region users have issues with the henkaku provided DNS.

Andrew_Wilton

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there,

I just wanted to say thankyou.
After two days of constantly trying to get past "you need to update"... and surfing all over the web - this was the solution.

Thanks so much!!!

Reactions: guitarheroknight

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans