Homebrew [PSA] eShop spoof likely to be patched on November 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

SWS90

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ironhax will work if you update beforehand, but menuhax is broken.
HANS works for me via ironhax, so I think that means my ironhax is up to date?
If so, then I just update my 3ds then ironhax will still work, or do I have to do something else?
I don't want to update to 10.2.0-28 and have no hax.

Cavioe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HANS works for me via ironhax, so I think that means my ironhax is up to date?
If so, then I just update my 3ds then ironhax will still work, or do I have to do something else?
I don't want to update to 10.2.0-28 and have no hax.

They meant you have to update your payload for ironhax PRIOR to updating your console to 10.2. Or if you have someone you know with a cubic ninja cart use that. This is why those who were saying cubic ninja was not needed and they wanted to sell was a bad idea. If you already own one just keep it as it becomes useful in these situations. So the next time you see one just pick 1 up.

SWS90

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright.
Then how do I update my ironhax payload? I unfortunately don't have cubic ninja, or any other game that can be exploited.

robot56

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't be too worried if you're on 9.9. Based on yellow8's findings (see 3dbrew) it shouldn't be that difficult to patch.

There's a single endpoint that was removed 9.9 -> 10.0 that's causing those errors.

Edit: smealum apparently has a working patch which he'll probably release via twitter at some point.

Last edited by robot56,

Aahz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It'll be interesting to see how dedicated Nintendo will be to stopping people from giving them money going forward.:wtf:

Reactions: Zidapi

Pandaxclone2

Pokemon Sprite Artist Hobbyist
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Out of curiosity, does anyone know what happens if you try to play something newer (eg. Triforce Heroes Demo) than the firmware you have? (eg. 9.5)

I have a feeling it would crash or not work, but it'd be nice to know. Also just realised they could do something similar to the dummy browser + 9.9 carts on the eShop.

Last edited by Pandaxclone2,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: YUH