proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
This has been posted more than once, I don't see why it should be stickied. Enough people advise to use the bible guide as others become quickly outdated. It's just common knowledge, as soon as someone is seen using a video etc they're directed to the bible guide. This thread is somewhat pointless.

Reactions: Lightyose

munchy_cool

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This has been posted more than once, I don't see why it should be stickied. Enough people advise to use the bible guide as others become quickly outdated. It's just common knowledge, as soon as someone is seen using a video etc they're directed to the bible guide. This thread is somewhat pointless.
well i dont see it as common knowledge ..yeah a pointless thread trying to prevent pointless other threads created by peeps using the wrong video or wrong tutorial ..

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

While I agree with your point (since they become outdated very quickly), you should explain why. Otherwise, you sound like a troll hating on video guides for no reason.
I shall do so ..

nechigawara

Citizen of Gamindustri
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
The more people translating the bible guide and keeping it up to date would be a lot better
Seeing another 2 threads about translating, from the situation I saw. Too Hard to keep them together, starting from hosting and maintaining.
Why won't the world only have one language?

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
Seeing another 2 threads about translating, from the situation I saw. Too Hard to keep them together, starting from hosting and maintaining.
Why won't the world only have one language?

English is one of the mostly used languages in the world, second after mandarin iirc. I know it's possible to put the guide into google translate but we all know it has its flaws for accurate translation.

Edit: Mandarin, Spanish, then English :)

Last edited by proflayton123,
Reactions: Lightyose

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night