Gaming PS4 VS. the PS Vita

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IMO both are worth it but if you have to choose then ps4,assuming you stay at home more in your spare time then going out, but even then this is a handheld vs a console. If you can get a ps4 first then a ps vita later on.

Last edited by cvskid,

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here I come SR-388, I have officially left Ea-rth lol :D the Nexus Player, :P

Honestly just get a PS4 and if you must have a Vita get the Vita TV (begs the question why they even released the Vita if your just gonna release a cheaper unit that hooks to the tv?) lol

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PS4 because it is hackable and not PSVITA because there is no 3rd party supporting it so don't waste your money on PSVITA. Unless, you want PSVITA for PS4 as Remote. :)

Daggot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PS4 because it is hackable and not PSVITA because there is no 3rd party supporting it so don't waste your money on PSVITA. Unless, you want PSVITA for PS4 as Remote. :)
That doesn't seem right. Its Sony thats ignoring the Vita not the 3rd party devs. I'd like to argue that the vita has alot of exclusive Japanese games and localisations for games I otherwise wouldn't expect to come over and it also has 4 years of releases to fall back on. The PS4 on the other hand while newer has a hit game like BloodBorne and many exclusive(at least in the west) games coming in 2016. They're both good devices and selling one short won't let OP make an educated decision.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That doesn't seem right. Its Sony thats ignoring the Vita not the 3rd party devs. I'd like to argue that the vita has alot of exclusive Japanese games and localisations for games I otherwise wouldn't expect to come over and it also has 4 years of releases to fall back on. The PS4 on the other hand while newer has a hit game like BloodBorne and many exclusive(at least in the west) games coming in 2016. They're both good devices and selling one short won't let OP make an educated decision.

No, if you look at the third party games for PSVita is very low. That's why PSVita didn't sell very well due to 3rd party didn't supported t.

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, if you look at the third party games for PSVita is very low. That's why PSVita didn't sell very well due to 3rd party didn't supported t.
It has 3rd party support, just mainly for jpn region so for text heavy games there is a language barrier unless you know the language..

Daggot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its actually got decent 3rd party support from the JPN reigon. Look at this upcoming release chart for 2016 for instance. Notice how most games tagged with the US flag are JP release that were just localized?

https://archive.is/pFTNH

S

Saiyan Lusitano

PS4. No question about it.

I can include a list of PS4 games I plan on buying in the future.

The PS4 is better in every way except one: it's not portable.
We're at the point where even smartphones aren't really portable because instead of getting smaller they've gotten bigger and therefore the same applies to portable consoles. Very least a backpack is needed to carry it.

So with that said, the advantage having a Vita on the backpack is that it has a screen and the user can play at any time while with a PS4 on said backpack needs to be transferred to another home/location, plug it all and then finally play.

raspberry pi 2

Pi 3 is going to be better and from what I heard, you can trust me, it's going to come out on 2016. :ph34r:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hands free vr