Hardware PS4 Storage Claiming 2 "small" games are 70+GB

DS92

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Georgia
The PS4 Storage claims both Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled and Medievil are 77GB.

which is wrong why are they high space uses, when they are around 13GB-20GB.

ItsmeAJ

Trophies
XP
Country
I have this problem with a ps2tops4 pkg name Psychonauts I have downloaded somewhere as well. The size is ~3GB. On ps4, it shows ~ 60GB taken but it actually uses ~3GB. Don't worry.

I've rebuilt the game from original ps2 iso with PS2-FPKG (v0.6) later and it shows actual space of the game. I guess there are some problems/errors/patches/mods added while uploader building the pkg. Maybe this happens to your pkgs as well.

You can verify this by uninstalling both games and see the actual free space is claimed back.

Last edited by ItsmeAJ,

DS92

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Georgia
I have this problem with a ps2tops4 pkg name Psychonauts I have downloaded somewhere as well. The size is ~3GB. On ps4, it shows ~ 60GB taken but it actually uses ~3GB. Don't worry.

I've rebuilt the game from original ps2 iso with PS2-FPKG (v0.6) later and it shows actual space of the game. I guess there are some problems/errors/patches/mods added while uploader building the pkg. Maybe this happens to your pkgs as well.

You can verify this by uninstalling both games and see the actual free space is claimed back.
ok thanks i thought that maybe something was wrong.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/